• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Yeah that's pretty! (edited:New pic added)

Congrats on a stellar year... I imagine a few years ago you never pictured yourself finding so many goodies at the beach. A+

:yes: Yup, you are a gold magnet Barb! Congrats on the haul!!!

Thanks David! Can't wait until sand moves out again!

On the Gold, some nice Booty this time :wow2::thumbsup: , you know the queen pirates always have to stay a head of the game :yes::D

Thanks my friend!

DAAAANNGGGG. That big gold ring is just a lot of butter. I'd be smiling for weeks on that one.

59 and 60... you water hunters have the best experiences. I scrape and scrape and dig and dig...and find LOTS of rings (148 so far for the year!), but so very very few golds... (only 11!)

You're so lucky!

She sure is pretty! Most of my finds this year were wet sand finds after two major hurricanes. We haven't been able to get in the water due to rough surf.

:dingding: I am salivating at all that!

:) Me too Felix!

Thanks for the update Kapi. Yup that sure is a neat original ring. I take it that by coined silver the jeweler means that its 90% silver?! Still a nice find.

Yeah 80 to 90 percent I hear. Going to get it cleaned to look like new when I get a chance and get back in town.

Great finds kapi congrats!

Thanks Cellrdwellr!

Killing it gal!!!

See Scaupus's avatar...

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=240402

Congrats on the true loot!

<°)))>{

Interesting! I sent him a PM but no reply yet. Thanks!

Maybe I need to hurt my neck Kap. Then I could show the stuff I'm not finding. Beautiful captures young Lady.

Thanks my friend! Neck pain sucks :( The good part of neck pain is our beaches had East winds on them for the last two weeks and they look pregnant so I know I'm not missing much!

:thumbsup: Those are awesome rings! Congrats :)

Thanks!

Fine looking gold girl!! Your having a great year and hope to see the same next!! Like that 14k band..!

Thanks OBN. This may be the last year that I post so I'm trying to make it a great one!

Sweet sweet golds girl, congrats!!!

Thanks my friend!

Beautiful finds once again! All are stunners! Great work hunting!

Thanks Mud! The beaches are pregnant now so taking some time off to try to heal this neck.

That is a cool and unusual ring. Congrats!

Thanks!

Your incredible year of finds continues to amaze Kap- congrats! I hope to get to the point where an 18k medal and chain are barely mentioned in a report. :lol:

LOL true! Hope it never ends!

wow thats a bunch of gold, very nice indian ring as well

Thanks!

Yummy cheddar!

Yummy indeed! :)

Congrats on a stellar year... I imagine a few years ago you never pictured yourself finding so many goodies at the beach. A+

I just wish I knew HOW to detect when I started 31 years ago. I cringe at all I have missed until 5 years ago when someone took me under their wing at taught me a few things! Rest in peace Joe Schmid - And special thanks to Brent.

You're welcome, I just remembered his, as soon as I saw your cleaned up version...

He wrote more about it, I just can't find it...

<°)))>{

Sorry to hear you're having a literal pain in the neck, that sounds miserable! Good job on the gold, those are pretty and the Indian chief is super-cool!

Back
Top Bottom