ENDED Summer Contest;Entries Ended on June 30th;Contest Ends Sept 30th

man your really picking up the pace, you better slow down here soon or you will pass my guess!!

Slow down? I will try my best. Tomorrow and Friday I will concentrate on pull tab and shot gun shell head stamps. Will see if that rotten heavy yellow stuff appears.

knowing you there would still be a gold ring stuck to your shoes on the way out haha

That sailors chain really threw a large wrench in your total ! The contest continues for over another 30 days correct? Nice job there scuba!

If you read the first page of rules, you needed to have your guess in by June 30th. I gave everyone about a month to join in. Sorry you missed it.

I already did, my vote was 211 grams long ago. Thats why i'm telling you to slow down and find that last bit and quit so i win! haha

Water is getting colder and the wind from the hurricanes really whipped up the waves on lake St. Clair. I went there twice and gave up. Being thrown around every which way while trying to stay in one spot is not fun at all.

Will see what happens this week. It won't be over 75!° and the night air is getting into the 40's. Lakes are getting cold. I might be able to wade in a few spots but I just might give up till next year after this week. We will see. Stay tuned.

Water is getting colder and the wind from the hurricanes really whipped up the waves on lake St. Clair. I went there twice and gave up. Being thrown around every which way while trying to stay in one spot is not fun at all.

Will see what happens this week. It won't be over 75!° and the night air is getting into the 40's. Lakes are getting cold. I might be able to wade in a few spots but I just might give up till next year after this week. We will see. Stay tuned.

DO NOT GIVE UP! you can squeeze out 2 or 3 more rings for sure. I believe in you! I also believe in winning this contest, and I cant win if you quit now! haha

DO NOT GIVE UP! you can squeeze out 2 or 3 more rings for sure. I believe in you! I also believe in winning this contest, and I cant win if you quit now! haha

NOT giving up yet. Will be out this week. Just getting ready to call it a season UNFORTUNATELY.

If the weather cooperates, I will be in the water next month. Will keep hoping that is for sure. Going from over 6 grand in gold last year to over 3 grand this year is kind of gloomy though.

NOT giving up yet. Will be out this week. Just getting ready to call it a season UNFORTUNATELY.

If the weather cooperates, I will be in the water next month. Will keep hoping that is for sure. Going from over 6 grand in gold last year to over 3 grand this year is kind of gloomy though.

I have yet to find gold that wasn't a requested recovery.... sooo pretty sure your still kicking butt in my book.

Back
Top Bottom