Metal Detecting Clubs - USA

Hi my name is Bob I recently joined a club that meets in Skokie it is called the Midwest Historical Research Society It is meeting this Sunday at 12;00 We have a lot of Very dedicated detectors.

url change to Granite state Treasure Hunters club

can you please change our url to www.gsthc.org thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Gopher State Treasure Hunters in Minnesota

Here is the new web site for Gopher State Treasure Hunters club in Minnesota. They have their old site and forum online yet too so it is really confusing for anyone to get there. Members post to the forum occasionally, but no joining information offered or meeting times on the calendar.

I keep seeing the following club for Illinois. Springfield/Woodbridge Detectors Club, however that area code is VA area code. Springfield VA and Woodbridge VA are also in that area code. I think the state is wrong, but I haven't verified that yet.

East Linn Treasure Seekers - Oregon

Located in Sweet Home, Oregon (home to White's)

East Linn Treasure Seekers was formed in 2013. Fairly small club as they go with around 30 or so active members. We have a monthly meeting on the third Wednesday on each month, along with a monthly hunt. We try to have a campout hunt for 2-3 days at least a couple of times a year. At the meetings we have a find of the month, along with a monthly scavenger hunt for 10 random items drawn out of a bag, with the winners recieving a silver coin.

We also have a sponsored silver hunt every year, with the proceeds going our chosen program. It is a kids food pac project, sending the local school kids home with enough food to see them through weekends. Right now it serves around 100 kids every weekend. It gets no public funding or support. We were able to donate a little over $5000 to them this year, and it costs around $30,000 a year to fund the program, so we do make a difference in their operation.

The Pasco WA club listing link is a dead link. That would have been the closest club to where I live.:(

This one is dead too- Northwest Treasure Hunters Club Deer Park WA :(

Just found an updated link- (broken link removed by Carol K)

New Club in Knoxville TN

I have started a new club up in Knoxville Tn along with Rodney Harness and Sonny Smith. Knoxville Detectorists Recovery Team. I will link our website. We are in the beginning stages and have not included every detail on the website yet, but I am working hard to get it on there. We are hoping to have a great open fall hunt this year. I will post as soon as we have that finished.

(broken link removed by Carol K)

Attachments

• 1547048976183_resized.jpg
    1547048976183_resized.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,452
Carol,

I have some updates for Idaho.

Idaho

Boise, ID - Boise Basin Search & Recovery Club, (broken link removed by Carol K)
Boise, ID - Idaho Gold Prospectors Association www.idahogoldprospectors.org/
(new) Boise, ID - (broken link removed by Carol K)

(Closed down) Boise, ID - Wampum Hunter Club, Boise, ID (broken link removed by Carol K)
(Site is gone) Rathdrum, ID - Northwest Gold Prospector's Association, (broken link removed by Carol K)

Back
Top Bottom