• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Curse Of Oak Island

They haven't found any treasure and if they had, it would have been all over the news on TV, the newspapers, and the internet. Therefore watching the show in the hope of them discovering the treasure is simply a form of entertainment.......

Has there been any logical reasons for this site explained? re the water tunnels etc sorry don't know much of this story.

Forged in Fire is done? :blink: Or just until the new season? Please don't tell me it got cancelled. :bighanky:

Not sure, the last episode I saw was promoting the new History Channel drama about the Knight's Templar and I thhhiiinnkk they said Forged in Fire was on hiatus until 2018. But I can't find anything online, and ppl on their facebook account are asking the same with no answers.

Forged in Fire is great though. Bought my brother a nice Japanese Damascus kitchen knife because of what I saw on the show :yes:

Has there been any logical reasons for this site explained? re the water tunnels etc sorry don't know much of this story.

lol even the narrator speaks in question form so its all one big mystery:

"A Spike....possibly from the 1700's"

"Black markings on the underwater cameraaaaaa...?" "Possible chains used in the theorized slave trade on Oak Islandddddd....???"

"Underwater tunnelllllllllsssss.....???? Intricate booby traps formed centuries ago by the Knights Templlllarrrrrrrr....? "

:laughing::laughing::roll::roll:;):grin::lol:

lol even the narrator speaks in question form so its all one big mystery:

"A Spike....possibly from the 1700's"

"Black markings on the underwater cameraaaaaa...?" "Possible chains used in the theorized slave trade on Oak Islandddddd....???"

"Underwater tunnelllllllllsssss.....???? Intricate booby traps formed centuries ago by the Knights Templlllarrrrrrrr....? "

:laughing::laughing::roll::roll:;):grin::lol:

If you make no claims, you cannot be held accountable to the quality of content.

By forming it as a question, they could be essentially drawing the viewers to draw conclusions that are completely bogus, and still present it as a "documentary" or some other scientific venture. It's all junk, in my opinion. For those that watch, I'm sure it's for the entertainment value, but in the end, it'll be Geraldo Rivera opening the safe... which, incidentally, had incredibly high ratings. :)

Skippy

I don't doubt there at one time a "treasure" did exist on Oak Island. I do think that somebody in the past did find something and kept their mouth shut about it due to fear of regulatory agencies wanting a cut or more... What that "treasure" was, maybe time will tell.

The show makes money on viewers, so take all they find with a grain of salt, so to speak...

If you make no claims, you cannot be held accountable to the quality of content.

By forming it as a question, they could be essentially drawing the viewers to draw conclusions that are completely bogus, and still present it as a "documentary" or some other scientific venture. It's all junk, in my opinion. For those that watch, I'm sure it's for the entertainment value, but in the end, it'll be Geraldo Rivera opening the safe... which, incidentally, had incredibly high ratings. :)

Skippy

Oh yea, they most definitely leave it open ended for many reasons. Suspense, lack of accusation/accountability etc. I just think its 1/2 hilarious 1/2 sad --- "charred wood from the 1800'sssssssssssssssssss......?????" :lol:;)

I am glad I won't be the only one. Lol. I am sure there will be some "fluff " for ratings but it will be interesting just the same.

Cliff

Yep - ton of fluff but who cares..... surf on FMDF while watching the actual content.

Decent episode ..... some good stuff..... but glad the series is back on...

"SPOILER ALERT" On the thrilling final episode of season 5 they find a right blue suede shoe belonging to Jimmy Hoffa..:lol: but it was hard drilling though solid concrete.

Seems crazy they send a diver down to grab a bag of mud only to risk the bends but that could all be part of the tv script....another soap opera.

Back
Top Bottom