Dive, Dive, Dive. Who Needs Gold?

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
All I seem to be doing every day since my daughter put me on Facebook. At least twice a day. Cell phones, sunglasses, anchors, boat parts, dock parts, fishing equipment. WOW. Went on one dive today, will be going on another at 5. Cell phone already. Sunglasses later.

My two grandsons with the I-phone I recovered today in 18 foot of water in this pond.

:gettinmoney: :gettinmoney: :gettinmoney: :gettinmoney: :heybud: Nice going by your daughter harnessing the power of social media. Enjoy the grandkids :) :money:

A bunch of Sherlock Holmes "who-dunnit-mysteries" solved by scuba-tector :signals: :neo:

Well it turned out worse than I thought. Got the sunglasses in a few minutes. Went to my boat and as soon as I pulled up to the bow the phone rings. A marina 4 miles away the back door to the boat. Told them I would be right there. Went in and got the door in 15' of water. BUT, as soon as I jumped in and came up some folks yelled to me. Asked if I was going in for fun or was I hired. I told them I was hired. They asked me to find some keys. I told them sure, right after I got the door. Got it and then went for the keys. Got them and my total for today was 240.00. Not a bad day at all.

Got back to my marina and took the kids out to Muscamoot bay. Played for a little and I found a quarter. Ate and just got home. We had fun.

Thanks for the comments. They are good kids.

Good job on the returns. Sweet that you've got the kids to help you out. You gonna teach them to dive? (I sure miss diving)

hey scuba : When I was about 14 yrs. old (40-ish years ago), I dropped my fishing pole into the water @ Monterey wharf in California. Can you come find it for me now ? huh ? huh ? :D

hey scuba : When I was about 14 yrs. old (40-ish years ago), I dropped my fishing pole into the water @ Monterey wharf in California. Can you come find it for me now ? huh ? huh ? :D

Absolutely Tom. I ask for air and gas. My time is free. Gas both ways and 7.00 for air. Do the math and send me the cash. I will be more than happy to come get it for you. Tell you what. I will give you all the air I use free of charge since you are a friend on here. Great deal!

Good job on the returns. Sweet that you've got the kids to help you out. You gonna teach them to dive? (I sure miss diving)

LOL they BOTH want my house and my business when I croak!

Absolutely Tom. I ask for air and gas. My time is free. Gas both ways and 7.00 for air. Do the math and send me.......

Huh ? What ? That old Zebco close-faced dime store fishing rod/reel was only $9.99 then. And now, with salt water rot, isn't worth anything now ! So you should be paying ME to come fetch it now. Tsk tsk tsk. :laughing:

Left for Mackinac yesterday and went camping at Straits State Park in the upper peninsula. Went to Mackinac Island today and on the way home got a call of another set of keys drowning in a marina. I went and got them and just got home. Had a great time. Thanks for the comments. I did come home to 6 more emails of lost stuff including a 30 horse outboard! Stay tuned!!

Canon outside of fort on Mackinac Island. The fort is on top of a hill that I just couldn't go up unfortunately. I was very disappointed.

Now how in the heck do you loose the back door? What they do set on the side of the boat and knock it overboard?

Ray

I guess he was trying to re-install it and kicked it off his swim platform. I was feeling all over the bottom with my hands and it was actually standing up! It was plastic and I saw it in front of me before I stirred up the silt where it was.

nice scuba good way to make some xtra cash i should advertise where i live have at least 4 lakes that are very busy near me :D

Back
Top Bottom