Post your YOUTUBE links (MD related only)

Glad you liked it...I will try to keep the strap out of the next one! It was fun making it but hard to dig one handed so no full digs. I need one of those hat cams above so I can get the full dig.

I believe the walker was on edge as well. The probe showed it in the sidewall...just took the digger and flaked a chunk out of the side and she fell out. Fortunately no scratch...whew!

ALL very nice videos!! I need to get with it lol

I just watched all of these videos. Or at least most of them. I lost track after a while but great job guys!

I wish I had land enriched with that much civil war stuff... instead we have crap and hot stones. lol

Conn. BeachHunters.....Right Here Right Now

Hoping to have all my hunting friends together to make a video before this summer. In this slideshow video are my wife Audrey, Bobbie, Craig, Lou-ct, DJ, Heavymetalnut, Forino, Our friend Robert and me the bald head guy! :D Thanks for watching!

I don't have a Youtube account for posting videos just yet. I do plan on getting on it this summer when we have more time. Being that I am in film/video production for my job, it pretty much makes me less enthusiastic about it personally outside work. But I still love a good youtube video to watch. :P

Keep them coming!!

I do not understand...

I would like to contribute videos I make, but because I work with film and video on a day to day basis, the last thing I think of doing when I get home from work is making more videos. But I love to go home (or here at work) and watch other peoples MD videos. Very inspiring.

I would like to contribute videos I make, but because I work with film and video on a day to day basis, the last thing I think of doing when I get home from work is making more videos. But I love to go home (or here at work) and watch other peoples MD videos. Very inspiring.

lol...nah I got you I'm just saying I do video and graphics all day at work but all I can think about is getting home to work on my own personal videos. Serious Mouse hand cramps going on....I'm sure you know....lol

Back
Top Bottom