• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Help on Repair Operation

But you gotta realize ...

That for some that's no problem .. but that might be a strong repair with a hose clamp and it might look steampunk then . And another easy way is using Gorilla glue , they make it for more than wood ... ruff it up on both sides you wanna stick together and after it cures then trim off the excess or even a top of the line adheisive ... as long as it looks good ... cosmetics can be important to some , and not to others .
It's the owners choice . Sending it to Garrett and have them give it a going over and making sure it 100% waterproof might be the best way or if your sure it's water proof without proper inspection then go for it ... hose clamp , Gorilla Glue ... Super Glue , even Gorilla tape ... the choice is the owners .
Woodstock

Copper pipe wall clamp. fits to existing screw holes around the speaker. I found this on another forum. When you have a problem or question , just type it into google and do a search.

Attachments

• 100_4961.JPG
    100_4961.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 210
Copper pipe wall clamp. fits to existing screw holes around the speaker. I found this on another forum. When you have a problem or question , just type it into google and do a search.

I did same way but with plastic one
I bought from home depot

Attachments

• garrett at gold.jpg
    garrett at gold.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 179
If the screws were just ripped out and no cracks in the screw housing look into a helicoil kit.
GL

This. I would use 1/4 20 helicoils with red thread locker to hold the coil in. Not on the bolts. I use them every day at work and they hold the uprights onto the crossbar stubs on the NFL goal posts we built.

My wife rolled over my AT Pro with the car and I thought the whole machine was toast. Lo and behold it still works! Can't say that about the head phones and it will not look pretty. I am looking for suggestions on how to best attach the unit back to the shaft. As you can see in the photos the screws were pulled out of the holes.

Just curious, but, was your AT Pro a "major award" that you won in a contest?

;)

Back
Top Bottom