ENDED Rifle season opener contest

I am guessing the deer are more active in the south, so you will see 11 deer and take a 6 point buck.
Good Luck!

funny thing about deer season they seem to know hiding is the key to not getting killed that time of year. so Id say fortys even deer from a distance to far for you to shoot them and maybe youll get four deer...

Sat night, I say you will see 10 deer of various shapes and sizes in the back of pickup trucks parked at the local bar...I say you will take the one that is the easiest available! :laughing::laughing:

Sorry,no winners. I saw 5 deer and didn't get anything.This was the worst day I have ever hunted. I usually see 10ish deer but not this week. I could have taken two of the does but didn't want to process one in 15 degrees. We are going back up this Thursday and Friday so I can hold a contest then If y'all want. Just let me know.

contest

You should add how many cows will be shot for deer , how many hunter shot , how many 12 packs consumed. I think they have already reported 1 hunter shot here . Couldn't pay me enough to be in the woods now. Used to sell hunting permits in a convience store can't tell you how many purchased a 12 pack or two with it. :laughing:

Thanks for the fun contest USA. Since hearing about your brother's firearm accident, we won't be looking for another contest this hunting season. Better luck to you if you make it out later.

Back
Top Bottom