Is it GOLD!!!???

Looks right...

Could have tiny marks, or none, doesn't necessarily mean its not gold...

Hopefully its real...

Congrats on your first ring!!

<°)))>{

Congrats on the find !

Looking at the design it looks like it would have been difficult to mark it ("10kt" "14kt" "20kt") but like another poster said, it still might be gold.

ringpenny.jpg

Hope it is, but it looks a little off to me. Might be the pic but where the metal swirls inside and under the next looks like it turns colors. It could be the pic, the light or the angle though, not sure but if it is...it's a light gold like 10k. That's an awful lot of work and detail for a junk ring.

Trying to find something similar on the web, not sure of design but roped ring comes close. Hollow twist ring comes even closer...

Still not right though, almost kinda a hollow linked twist type design...

Last edited:
Should feel heavy if gold, possible id wore off..good luck.

I guess you did a magnet test, though just one more clue,though silver does not attract either or brass.

If heavy good chance it is white gold my 2 cents

what does read on the AT Pro?.. Gold is a low conductor.. would read around 41 to maybe 45. If it is silver it should read somewhere near a penny.. other metal should read lower than a penny.
may be you can get a jeweler to test it for you.

I hope you didnt find the drugs in a tot lot too :laughing: (seriously though!) Hope it tests real for ya! Welcome to this wonderful forum and hobby!

Back
Top Bottom