Good Early Morning Hunt 07/09

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I first hit a community park area with 3 soccer fields. Only found 2 clad dimes. I was able to recover an Apple I Phone for a lady that lost hers last evening. I was detecting and she was looking for her phone. She approached me and asked me if I had found a phone and I had not. I asked her to show me where she was sitting at her son's soccer game. I followed her and was able to find the phone in 5 mins. The grass was about 4" long and the phone had settled down in the grass. I did not take the money she offered me and she was very grateful. My good deed for the day. I then went back to the latest high school sports complex and hunted some spots I had not previously detected. I was able to find a nice .925 sterling ring, a Sacagawea dollar and $ 8.76 in clad coins all totaled I really did very well at this site considering it was my 4th hunt there in the past few days. My best find for the day was finding the Apple I phone for the lady. There was a daycare lady walking up the path with about 9 little kids taking them swimming at the indoor pool. One little guy asked me if I was searching for bombs. I kind of laughed a bit and said no just coins. Wow, little kids are aware of the dangers these days of bombs and bad things at schools. Kind of scary.

Attachments

• IMG_0024 (2).jpg
    IMG_0024 (2).jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0025 (2).jpg
    IMG_0025 (2).jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0028 (3).jpg
    IMG_0028 (3).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 159
Nice going bubbaron !That's a real great day you had . Kudos to you for returning the phone without charge . I enjoyed seeing your recent finds in your album , great stuff !

Back
Top Bottom