** Early Morning Gold **

meggie

Elite Member
Did a couple of early morning hunts.
Yesterday not very good at all, but today much better - a small silver heart ring & a 9ct band, weight 3.6 grams .. back in business!:pirate: .. #8 ..

Attachments

• IMG_5024.jpg
    IMG_5024.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_5033.jpg
    IMG_5033.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 315
What day can you pick me up at the airport? I can fly anytime!!

Awesome beach you have to play at. You are doing quite well. Anyone else plundering where you are or do you have them all to yourself?

Nice going.

Awesome beach you have to play at. You are doing quite well. Anyone else plundering where you are or do you have them all to yourself?

Nice going.

Their only small beaches & only a few others detecting occasionally but usually, it's very quiet.
Being retired I can choose to go whenever I wish, which makes it good for me.

Nice going.

x-2! What a year your going to have!! How many now? 6..7?

I get a lot of updates on who has what, Darren In Russia has 16, then there are a few hunters in the US who have 6 or 7... So scuba we need to stop in russia first, the land down under next, then florida and last VB...

I get a lot of updates on who has what, Darren In Russia has 16, then there are a few hunters in the US who have 6 or 7... So scuba we need to stop in russia first, the land down under next, then florida and last VB...

That's #8, Joe. 16 in Russia, now that is extraordinary considering its Winter there right now.

Well done! Those heart rings must be quite popular, I've found a few as well. Have you ever come across Darren Barnes from youtube? He finds a lot of gold rings in QLD as well.

Well done! Those heart rings must be quite popular, I've found a few as well. Have you ever come across Darren Barnes from youtube? He finds a lot of gold rings in QLD as well.

Yes, those little heart rings are still popular both in silver & gold.
And yes I am familiar with Darren Barnes, our paths have crossed in the past on another forum:roll:

:dingding:One day I hope to be retire and have 8 golds in 9 days of hunting! :yes:

I'm ready add me to the list passport in hand bags packed.
think we should skip Florida

Back
Top Bottom