Here is some of what's out there,go get it!

Nice collection there, that's ALOT of holes dug...

Thanks Zee! These are just the "decent" holes! I'll bet I've cashed in close to 10,000 clad coins and there's 300+ wheats in that little bucket in the pic,so yeah...it's a lot of holes!:lol:
Honestly,I rarely dig trash anymore. It's a combo of having decent odds to begin with and knowing the equipment,experience and location is EVERYTHING!

Great display and line ups IDX monster. thanx for sharing.

Thanks VERY much Tom! There are 12-15 guys floating around the forums who I have gotten really good intel from,you being one. It's amazing what happens if a guy reads,thinks,reads again,thinks again...."Hey! That makes sense that it would be that way!" Or,"Yeah,that makes sense to NOT do that"...I find what works in general is what works for someone who has been doing it for awhile. Thanks for the literally YEARS of input and comments:grin:

Nice finds IDX. Did you find those 2 and 3 ringers in WI? If so did you find any of them around the civil war post by Montfort. Have you detected that 1920's school in Montfort?

No wonder I'm not getting any silver. You are sucking it all up. :laughing:

Also, the smiley face needs a hair cut. :p

Congrats on all your finds!!! I am glad I was there for some of them.

Nice finds IDX. Did you find those 2 and 3 ringers in WI? If so did you find any of them around the civil war post by Montfort. Have you detected that 1920's school in Montfort?

Thanks PJ! Yes,everything was found less than 80 miles from me. Almost ALL the bullets came from Monroe. I have NOT been to Montfort detecting but expect to make some rounds in the spring. "Rounds".....:laughing:

No wonder I'm not getting any silver. You are sucking it all up. :laughing:

Also, the smiley face needs a hair cut. :p

Congrats on all your finds!!! I am glad I was there for some of them.

Thanks Wayne! Let me know if things thaw out on your side of town any time soon,I'll be over!
More good times to come for sure. I NEVER thought this year would be as good as it has,especially with the places we've just absolutely demolished in previous years. I've learned a couple new things that we're going to have to try out,applying to both the Explorers and CTX. That,along with some new ground should keep us in business for awhile,at least!

Thanks PJ! Yes,everything was found less than 80 miles from me. Almost ALL the bullets came from Monroe. I have NOT been to Montfort detecting but expect to make some rounds in the spring. "Rounds".....:laughing:
Do you know where the civil war Fort is located? I detected a couple of hundred times but for only 30 to 50 minutes at a time when I was working for UPS in Montfort, Cobb, Prairie Du Chen, Edmund, Marsden Park and a lot of farms on Hwy 18. Sure wish I had my ctx back then. Maybe I can get a couple of the Milwaukee out that way for a hunt some weekend.

Do you know where the civil war Fort is located? I detected a couple of hundred times but for only 30 to 50 minutes at a time when I was working for UPS in Montfort, Cobb, Prairie Du Chen, Edmund, Marsden Park and a lot of farms on Hwy 18. Sure wish I had my ctx back then. Maybe I can get a couple of the Milwaukee out that way for a hunt some weekend.

I'm there baby!

Welp .... you can certainly tell it's winter in Wisconsin .
And in the north . Guys are building things like there silver is a set of Lincoln Logs . Amaizing display IDX đź‘Ť.

Back
Top Bottom