ENDED Scuba's win a Carrot Contest

First off, thanks for the contest. Needing me a carrot so here goes nuthin. Wolf

Guess 1...dive 2...karat 14...12 g
Guess 2...dive 3...karat 18...6 g
Guess 3...dive 4...karat 14...4 g

First off, thanks for the contest. Needing me a carrot so here goes nuthin. Wolf

Guess 1...dive 2...karat 14...12 g
Guess 2...dive 3...karat 18...6 g
Guess 3...dive 4...karat 14...4 g

I hate to be the bearer of bad news BUT you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! Here goes nuthin. Your guess is a day late to enter. Sorry

I REFUSE to turn into a Bobsicle! I am going to check the water this weekend but don't hold your breath, I sure won't. Cold water and I don't get along too well.
I hear you buddy. no batteries in detectors yet here. stealth is dusty. researching drysuits as we speak. take your time. the gold will wait for us. my goal is 30 rings for the year. 10 being gold. thanks again for the contest.

I hear you buddy. no batteries in detectors yet here. stealth is dusty. researching drysuits as we speak. take your time. the gold will wait for us. my goal is 30 rings for the year. 10 being gold. thanks again for the contest.

Hope you can get more than that. I never count all my rings for the year. 50 gold rings last year and 2 sets of gold teeth and a gold ear ring were my gold totals. Hopefully I can beat that this year. I tried a drysuit once. it was plastic and when I swung the detector I just heard a crunch crunch crunch. I sold it. I might try a Kevlar one but they are pricey. As a wader you don't need a fancy divers one. Good luck in Wisconsin.

I edited your Thread Title a bit to show the contest is ENDED to making a guess.

You will announce the winner when you make the find.

I edited your Thread Title a bit to show the contest is ENDED to making a guess.

Thanks Ron. I just got back from checking the water of a small inland lake. I am thinking by the end of next week I can put my gear on and see if I freeze to death.

Pretty soon, I will be in the river I hope. If I need to do an inland lake or two before that not a big deal.

RAIN all week and the temp not above 50. BRRR. Yep not going out there to freeze. Sorry folks.

I'm in no hurry. But my cat?

"Are we there yet?"
IMG_3100.jpg

R5

BUMP!

There has been some confusion about this contest.

The contest is ENDED as far as submitting guesses, but it is NOT ENDED until Scuba gets a chance to dive and find that ring and declare a winner!

Back
Top Bottom