Another one of those "help me decide" threads... AT Pro or...?

There probably are. Something shady going on since amazon wouldn't let me ask him a question. Probably best to avoid.

If it seems too good to be true.....

But if anybody is able to get a question through to that seller and find a valid reason for such low prices its probably worth asking. He may be or " was " a detector dealer , which made me look at it again. Im not sure what to make of it but there are some warning signs there.

It looks like Amazon pulled that "sellers" account.

I say get a Deus or CTX3030! Might as well spend the money now because you're going to do it eventually anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Oh yes, I am sure my wife would LOVE me spending over $2k on a detector right now! LoL!

I've had 3 ATPs and sold each one because I just didn't like the tones or the balance. In my club, a ton of people use them but I like the X-terra's true all metal mode with tones and TID.

I've had 3 ATPs and sold each one because I just didn't like the tones or the balance. In my club, a ton of people use them but I like the X-terra's true all metal mode with tones and TID.

After the second one, did you still think the third one would sound/balance different?:?:

Maybe #4 would do the trick?

<°)))>{

I got my ATP off another TreasureClassifieds a month ago for $400 delivered. Three months old with warranty card. I was lucky to get there first. They are going for $450 and up on the forums, higher on fleabay. I like not having to scroll through menus like on some units. It is the best buy for an all terrain / water unit. I don't have to worry about it when it rains in Oregon.

I'm kind of surprised no one mentioned the T2, I hear everyone loves them. I see the price points are similar. I've never used one, but assume it would be balanced better than the ATPro.

I just got my AT Pro, with the stock coil, 5x8” coil, coil protectors, and Carrot. Thanks to Phil for the great service and fast shipping! I'm now heading out to start using it!

Back
Top Bottom