Went back to my honey hole before nature called!

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I woke up this morning with extreme pain in my left side and stomach. I feared it was a kidney stone and I was preparing to go to the doctor but my wife’s doctor friend said it sounded like constipation so I grabbed a exlax and a emena and I was good to go!! So since I had taken the day off I grabbed the ctx and headed back to my honey hole where I found the 7 silvers yesterday to hunt the back yard. It was a totally different story in the back yard where the sheds are. Lots of modern trash and iron everywhere so I was cherry picking the coin signals. Before natured called I found 10 wheaties and a buff that was in the plug with a teens wheatie. I got in a hour and a half hunt before I had to rush home. I know there has to be a silver back there somewhere! Ty for looking and HH!
36070012c156126a7749df4800edc831.jpg

8c5e974a0ed31abc2cd74ba90e105f88.jpg

504a00d1aee786ca9f8f9f82dc2d2fe6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:laughing:

Thanks for the blow by blow details and awesome story. However this story is probably better suited for two 90 year old ladies in the nursing home.

So congrats on the BM and congrats on the buffalo.

My dad's friends use to tease him that he could squeeze a buffalo nickel until it would &%@$ and I may know know how. Lol

Thanks for the blow by blow details and awesome story. However this story is probably better suited for two 90 year old ladies in the nursing home.

My dad's friends use to tease him that he could squeeze a buffalo nickel until it would &%@$ and I may know know how. Lol

Lol thx BT!!!

Sorry to hear of your poop issues but congrats on being a trooper and making some good finds! May your regularity be restored and your future hunts be fruitful.:D

LMAO at the enema :eeeewwwww: little bit TMI there buddy!

Nice buff and pile o’ wheats!

Sorry to hear of your poop issues but congrats on being a trooper and making some good finds! May your regularity be restored and your future hunts be fruitful.:D

Congrats on the buff! But I am surprised you did not find any silver this time.

Ty guys!

nice buff. it looks like a type 1, reverse looks like the mound type rather than the line type which makes it a 1913.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

A guy can't fight off residual Exlax effects while detecting for an hour and a half, and NOT miss stuff! I would bet on more silver in that yard...somewhere. Let us know when you get it.

Back
Top Bottom