Diggin In Illinois - YouTube Channel

Azmodeus

Diggin In Illinois
Forum Supporter
Minelab Lovers

I thought the new Sprint commercial was pretty hilarious so I made a different version of it for our club. Thought some of you Minelabbers might like this.. :laughing:

On The Board With 3 Silver

Had some footage left from the end of last year and the ground's finally thawed here in March so I got a hunt or two in for 2015 I added to it.
Watch on YouTube in full screen 1080p for better quality.

New Videos

Finally, it's field season. All the beans and corn are getting cut. I just got the first new video up. The first few clips are left over from earlier this year and the rest are from the past week or so. We plan on having some pretty good ones coming up including a group hunt at a field that has produced a lot of silvers and another field that was a civil war camp as well so stay tuned, like, subscribe, share, all that good stuff!

Minelab Pro-Find 35 Review

Picked up the new Minelab pointer a few days ago. I decided to do a fairly long and lengthy review on it and a small comparison to the Garrett carrot. Took some measurements, tested depth, tested the new ferrous tone ID, and took it out in the field for some live digs with it. Watch the review below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbpsFzCqqjI&feature=youtu.be

Don't forget to like, share, comment!

Where abouts are you in Southern Illinois? I live near Worden, IL. The biggest town near me is Edwardsville (about 15 miles).

Where abouts are you in Southern Illinois? I live near Worden, IL. The biggest town near me is Edwardsville (about 15 miles).

A little more south, near Marion and Carbondale area. You are about an hour and 50 mins from me. You're not too far from Carlyle though, we are up there quite often detecting.

Nice....

What kind of handle is that on your scoop?

It's the Trident made by XtremeScoops. Really nice handle, like the Anderson carbon fiber but this one is textured carbon fiber for better grip and I think an inch or so taller. All of Xtreme's stuff is great.

Back
Top Bottom