'Saturday Night Live' ISIS Skit Angers Some

What's to get angry about? Just a skit. Much of this type of "controversy" is artificial and wouldn't exist if not for the media making it controversial.

What's to get angry about? Just a skit. Much of this type of "controversy" is artificial and wouldn't exist if not for the media making it controversial.

.............. :dingding:

The state run media is a tool for brainwashing the stupid. Just ignore it.

:mad: It seems like everywhere , somebody is ticked off at somebody else for someone else's opinion or lifestyle . And everybody that is ticked off seem's to think you need to change your opinion or your lifestyle to theirs for this world to get along . Whatever happened to these basic unwritten rules of , freedom of religion ; everyone is entitled to their own opinion ; sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me ; live and let live ; and many other sayings and beliefs that we were raised up on ? This whole friggin world has gone whacko , and turned into a bunch of sissies .Everybody just needs to grow the heck up and get over it . Sorry , rant over .

:mad: It seems like everywhere , somebody is ticked off at somebody else for someone else's opinion or lifestyle . And everybody that is ticked off seem's to think you need to change your opinion or your lifestyle to theirs for this world to get along . Whatever happened to these basic unwritten rules of , freedom of religion ; everyone is entitled to their own opinion ; sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me ; live and let live ; and many other sayings and beliefs that we were raised up on ? This whole friggin world has gone whacko , and turned into a bunch of sissies .Everybody just needs to grow the heck up and get over it . Sorry , rant over .

Yep, the world is turning into a bunch of sissies, I recall seeing an article that claimed men were becoming physically weaker as well. Everything it so overboard these days, hell, remember that kid that pointed his finger like a gun and was suspended from school? Or the Cub Scout who brought his Swiss army knife to school because they had a meeting afterwards and was expelled.... :no: Don't make fun of anyone, don't do anything physical, don't do anything that might offend someone, don't show aggression.... Basically some people think we should all sit around holding hands and singing kumbaya. USnews had an article that claimed 2/3rds of teen drivers did not know how to change a flat. It's only a matter of time before they promote boys and girls dressing alike so everyone's equal.

True. Too much Political Correctness at the expense of the common greater good. Sad really. When I was growing up, every boy had a pocket knife, took them to school to. Personal responsibility very rarely exists anymore.... radio commercials on how to stop bullies..... anyone who advocates or even considers teaching a child to fight back, with physical force is now subjected to scrutiny by child protective services, law enforcement etc.... Saw a news piece a month or so ago on "free range kids", and how they were coming under fire for letting their kids go to the playground by themselves!

ISIS is dangerous, but perhaps not nearly as dangerous as the refusal of individuals to take and accept responsibility for their own actions! My rant is over (for now)!

Yep, the world is turning into a bunch of sissies, I recall seeing an article that claimed men were becoming physically weaker as well. Everything it so overboard these days, hell, remember that kid that pointed his finger like a gun and was suspended from school? Or the Cub Scout who brought his Swiss army knife to school because they had a meeting afterwards and was expelled.... :no: Don't make fun of anyone, don't do anything physical, don't do anything that might offend someone, don't show aggression.... Basically some people think we should all sit around holding hands and singing kumbaya. USnews had an article that claimed 2/3rds of teen drivers did not know how to change a flat. It's only a matter of time before they promote boys and girls dressing alike so everyone's equal.

Don't mess up and take your kids to " Hamburger Mary's":shock:

Back
Top Bottom