• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Old Navy button with Garrett AT Pro

$modelman$

Was having issues with the new machine. "digitup" helped me out...It was a loose coil. Went out today at lunch, found this old hill with an Historic marker in Winchester MA. Was a battlefield during the Revolutionary war. Found 2 old smashed bullets and this button.

Attachments

• button.jpg
    button.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 216
I thought those sites were off limits to MDers.:?:

They are. Unless the marker is on private land and the land owner has given you permission. Otherwise it's registered to the city/state's Historical Society and they'll take your detector, all your gear, and leave you with a very big fine.

Was having issues with the new machine. "digitup" helped me out...It was a loose coil. Went out today at lunch, found this old hill with an Historic marker in Winchester MA. Was a battlefield during the Revolutionary war. Found 2 old smashed bullets and this button.

Glad you were able to resolve your coil issue, now just be careful where you hunt and make sure you have permission to be in the area you are hunting. Nothing worse than getting busted by the police for detecting where you shouldn't. Nice button though!

Back
Top Bottom