Where do you live?

Hendersonville NC

I'm wondering if anyone in the Asheville/Hendersonville NC area would be able to help me. I lost a wedding band in a pile of grass beside a cornfield. I've cleared out a large portion of the grass looking for the ring. I don't know at this point if I may have scooped it up while looking and tossed it further. I could really use someone with expertise and I was someone from Hendersonville had posted on here once but I'm not sure if they still surf this group. Help me Obi Wan Detecter, You're my only hope.

I'm wondering if anyone in the Asheville/Hendersonville NC area would be able to help me. I lost a wedding band in a pile of grass beside a cornfield. I've cleared out a large portion of the grass looking for the ring. I don't know at this point if I may have scooped it up while looking and tossed it further. I could really use someone with expertise and I was someone from Hendersonville had posted on here once but I'm not sure if they still surf this group. Help me Obi Wan Detecter, You're my only hope.
Oh how I wish I was up there this weekend!!!!
My MIL lives there and my SIL is using staying at her house so we had to cancel our trip. SIL is house hunting.
I soo hope someone can help!!!!!
But I know I saw someone post that lives up near there! Think it's NCBounty15 .......
If not I will be up there the first part of June and for the 4th weekend.

Plowhead

Ocoee,Fl. Thats about 15 miles from downtown Orlando and around 3 miles from Winter Garden Fl. Id rather not mention Pine Hills and planning if all goes good to get my Garrett GTI 2500 this August.

Longview Wa, right where the cowlitz river dumps into the Columbia.
If you like fishing I am sure you have heard of the Columbia and if you LOVE fishing then you have surely heard of the Cowlitz.

NC

I'm in Raleigh, NC. Not too many MDers here. Not even an MD dealer here.
Mild winters and summers that are hotter than Miami. No wind here in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom