Yard of Dreams Part 1 and 2

Wow, that is a dream location.
Congrats and thanks for posting pics.

WOW, my dream yard too, all I can say is go back, go back, and go back. You will be surprised at the stuff that will still be there. Congrats!!!:dingding:

Wow!!! Really really great hunt. Drooling over here.

BCD

Wow! Amazing finds! Nice job

WOW, that's the kind of place we dream of !!! Congratulations.

My oh MY! What an awesome couple of hunts. For sure, keep going back. No doubt there's a lot more to be found.

That was a great dream yard!

Damn good digging when the newest coins are from the 40's:yes: Congrats on all of the finds!

Thank you all for the nice comments. I can’t believe I found a spot like this! The landowners are super nice too, I enjoy talking with them as much as deeecting the yard. Oh Captain Silver I did from some modern drops on one side of the house by the side walk. Lots of trash signals there so will likely hit that after I hit the good part again. I think there is a good chance I will cognitive to find more when conditions change (rain, after the snow melts next year, etc)!

Wow! That is some very spectacular hunting on a dream site. If these hunts were your only recoveries for the year you would still have a year to cherish for all time. Congrats Dan, now get back there as soon as you can. Trapper

THAT is what we dream of for SURE! In all reality....these types of places are WAY more common than one would think. It’s a matter of getting on the property,or finding that “for some reason unexplored” hotspot on public land. What a ride in that place though,you did good beyond good!
Will there be a Day 3?:grin:

THAT is what we dream of for SURE! In all reality....these types of places are WAY more common than one would think. It’s a matter of getting on the property,or finding that “for some reason unexplored” hotspot on public land. What a ride in that place though,you did good beyond good!
Will there be a Day 3?:grin:

Yes day 3 for sure! The property is quite large and I found most of the stuff on two sides of his house. Haven’t hit the two other sides of the yard as much. There is also a big pasture ground that he doesn’t mow but looking on the area map I noticed a small oval. I just asked him what that was the other night and said, oh yeah we used to have a few horse shows out there back in the day! Apparently these people were well off in the late 1800s and early 1900s and involved with community activities. The land owner then told me they lost most of the money during the depression era.

Wow! That is some very spectacular hunting on a dream site. If these hunts were your only recoveries for the year you would still have a year to cherish for all time. Congrats Dan, now get back there as soon as you can. Trapper

Thanks Trapper. It has been a good year for me for sure! I enjoy seeing all your finds and the monster silver run your on. It inspires me to get out there and do some hunting!!

Outstanding hunt at a clearly virgin site! Congrats on all of the great finds!

For sure! Makes me wonder what it was like to be one of the older guys who hunted virgin parks and school yards. Bet it was rediculous!!

Back
Top Bottom