Introduction

Wolfman1966

Hey all,
My name is Shane, I'm 50, married with one son, and I live in West Monroe, Loiusiana..home of Duck Dynasty.
My nephew moved out of state, and left behind a metal detector. I asked him if I could have it, and he said yes. Done a bit of research on it, it's a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, and from what I've seen, that's not too bad. I haven't started doing any detecting yet, I want to get a pinpointer, shovel, and bag first, but I'm really excited to see what I can find around here.
Anyone else in the area, if you need someone to go detecting with, hit me up and we'll see what we can work out. I don't have a lot of time off, but should be able to get out at least once a week.

Hey all,
My name is Shane, I'm 50, married with one son, and I live in West Monroe, Loiusiana..home of Duck Dynasty.
My nephew moved out of state, and left behind a metal detector. I asked him if I could have it, and he said yes. Done a bit of research on it, it's a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, and from what I've seen, that's not too bad. I haven't started doing any detecting yet, I want to get a pinpointer, shovel, and bag first, but I'm really excited to see what I can find around here.
Anyone else in the area, if you need someone to go detecting with, hit me up and we'll see what we can work out. I don't have a lot of time off, but should be able to get out at least once a week.
I'm from Columbia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom