Off topic

Hands down one of the best shows on television....wish it wasn't on so late though...usually i have to set the dvr and wait until monday after work to watch it....i have to spend all day at working telling everyone to not talk about it around me

Hands down one of the best shows on television....wish it wasn't on so late though...usually i have to set the dvr and wait until monday after work to watch it....i have to spend all day at working telling everyone to not talk about it around me

That's funny. Myself I think it is the best show on tv.

Last season i was working a lot of overtime and fell behind on a few episodes. I had successfully avoided any spoilers via facebook and anywhere else....then one morning a guy in my office walks in and says "hey craig can you believe merle is dead?" I was ready to staple his tongue to his forehead :mad:

Would it sound strange if I told you I had a countdown clock on my computer that I started as soon as it went off the air at the end of last season and checked it every couple of weeks just to see how much longer I had to wait?

Would it sound strange if I told you I had a countdown clock on my computer that I started as soon as it went off the air at the end of last season and checked it every couple of weeks just to see how much longer I had to wait?

Personally I think it would sound strange if you didn't have the countdown clock but that is just my opinion. :laughing:

Last season i was working a lot of overtime and fell behind on a few episodes. I had successfully avoided any spoilers via facebook and anywhere else....then one morning a guy in my office walks in and says "hey craig can you believe merle is dead?" I was ready to staple his tongue to his forehead :mad:

That is funny.

My son first got me to watch Breaking Bad which I ended up thinking was an awesome show. Then he kept pushing me to watch Walking Dead. I refused at first because I have always hated zombie movies, now I am completely addicted. I now own every season on DVD. I even got my wife to watch every season with me right before this season started. We really had to stay up pretty late a few nights to get every episode in before this season started. What bums me the most is that we have to wait a week in between each episode. Easily my favorite show on tv.

Its a great show. I'm in love with Maggie (Lauren Cohan). Its strange to hear her talk with her real British accent on other shows, yet no less attractive than her slight southern accent. Interesting that there are no doomsday preppers featured, yet. IE; Civilization 2.0 Rise of the Wierdos. I hope it keeps going for a few more seasons.

Any thoughts on who is feeding and who is burning?

Personally i think we have two different culprits here...my money is on carol as the burner...why you ask? To protect the children that have been put in her care....as for the feeding i think we are looking at the little girl who balked at knifing her dad after he was attacked....she spends her time staring at the walkers like they are people. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom