Hard Case.......

Fiskamon

Elite Member
Case's that is.

Is there a source or site that one could go to for a hard case to transport thier detector around in? The one(s) I'm talking about would be made of aluminum or hard plastic, padded and be airline safe. I know the Pelican company makes cases for special test equipment and instruments but they are very large and heavy. Kellyco has some as well, but I was interested in the ones that are tried and true by you folks out there.

You would be the community that would know which ones are preactical and functional.

Look at gun cases and you can use those I'm sure places like Dicks Sporting Goods or Cabela's would have them...

edited to add... looking at those prices I'll stick with my soft case lol...

Whites makes a universal metal case. Not sure if it would work for you but they are all basically the same shape. Also you could buy the case and get the foam from Hobby Lobby and make your own custom fit.

I was going to mention.....

Pelican. I thought about getting one but was not too sure of the inside dimension and the control box of the GTI. I'll wait.
One other manufacturer slips my mind. Back if I remember.
Storm cases !
Marty

Pelican. I thought about getting one but was not too sure of the inside dimension and the control box of the GTI. I'll wait.
One other manufacturer slips my mind. Back if I remember.
Storm cases !
Marty

I just got a GTI, if you find one that it fits in anytime soon, please give a shout. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom