Post your YOUTUBE links (MD related only)

I would shorten your intro from 60 seconds to around 15 seconds. Other than that it all looks nice. It's just my thoughts. Others may vary? Some may not like my intros either? I use the first of the video to talk about each site. Like on this one... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X28HI5boyQ

Thanks for the ideas. I think thats smart to shorten the intro and I will do that.

I've started recording describing the site and detector on recent hunts, but I have quite a few hunts to upload before I get to the more recent ones. Lol, I'm trying to keep them in some sort of order.

Thanks Again for the view and thoughts!

GL and HH !

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4,153
Why we detect...

C'mon and admit it... we've all been there. For me, it's mainly about the history, but if I could finance quitting work and detect full time??? HECK YEAH!

I may have already posted this but...

In case I haven't then here is my Youtube channel...

I'm just getting started and still use my celphone for most of the video work. Don't expect anything as good as the guys who've been at it a while and have a fleet of GoPros attached to their detectors, but I do show the display and let you hear the sounds of the target as well as the live digs. Enjoy!

Here's a suggested view...

Back
Top Bottom