• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Most Valuable Find...yet.

GaBeachsweeper

Forum Supporter
CORRECTION GUYS!! I don't know how I mixed up the pictures on this but I did. It's right now. Sorry :?: :?: :?:

Three weeks ago we made a day-trip to Hilton Head Island for some sun and detecting. This thing sounded like a Matchbox car rattling in the scoop! Could not believe my eyes. Efforts to reunite it with it's owner have proven fruitless todate. We'll see.

HiltonHeadIs07-06008-1.jpg

HiltonHeadIs07-06006.jpg

Well done! those are some awesome rings you found. Am I reading this right :shock:A size 12 or more on that ring :wow: The person wearing that was a monster. :lol:

Geez...  that's like finding 2 or 3 rings :lol:  VERY nice!

I know I'd dang sure take something like that off before a day of frolliking at the beach.

What kind of ring is it? Is it a football championship ring?

as th ering has something about "winners circle" on it i would presume its got summit to do with champ cars or nascars

Guys;
this is indeed a salesman's ring. Chevrolet Dealership Group. Contacted the ring's manufacturer and the Dealer's Corporate HQ with the owner's name but they were unable to generate even a valid phone # much less an address.
It appraised at $4500.
Jim

GaBeachsweeper said:
Guys;
this is indeed a salesman's ring. Chevrolet Dealership Group. Contacted the ring's manufacturer and the Dealer's Corporate HQ with the owner's name but they were unable to generate even a valid phone # much less  an address.
It appraised at $4500.
Jim

do you get to keep it then or are you still looking the the owner?

Hey DJS;
I am no longer actively looking for it's owner. I know his name (courtesy ring manufacturer) but have no idea on how to proceed further searching for him. As I said, the employer who awarded him the ring cannot find so much as a valid phone # so I have it in a safe-deposit box until I either find a new search angle or decide FINDERS KEEPERS! :lol:
Jim

that ring is so nice that I danced! i bet the company wasnt excited to hear he lost a reward for sales like that...however based on the size of that man who is going to say anything?

Back
Top Bottom