• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Mega million winner up the road from me

Maybe you can get a good deal on their house now that they don’t need it. Detect the yard and resell it for a profit.
Win Win , everybody’s happy.

Well I heard the million dollar mega winner has done bought himself and $80,000 truck.
So his loot won't last long.

Lottery winner

Think how many detectors you could buy with that money, and a new truck to haul them around, and lease any land you want to detect, or buy your own island to detect. Endless possibilities.:laughing::laughing:

Think how many detectors you could buy with that money, and a new truck to haul them around, and lease any land you want to detect, or buy your own island to detect. Endless possibilities.:laughing::laughing:

......what next ? ......maybe hire people to detect for you, or at least do the digging and plug replacement :foottap::digginahole: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

IF you got BIG money and price was no object, what would be the top of the line detector you would buy ?

Please move to Jersey. My neighbors house is for sale and I'm looking after another one until it sells. I can talk to the realtor and get you a good deal, and I'll give you a cut when I win.

Please move to Jersey. My neighbors house is for sale and I'm looking after another one until it sells. I can talk to the realtor and get you a good deal, and I'll give you a cut when I win.

Shoot I like this idea.
We could detect together being neighbor's and all.

Shoot I like this idea.
We could detect together being neighbor's and all.

Jersey isn't as bad as they say. I live a 2 minute walk from a road made in 1780 by revolutionary war troops. We have lots of historic sites, and George Washington slept everywhere. Being president must have made him tired, I know at least 10 places that say he slept there.

We also only have 2 seasons, hot and cold. Hot in the summer and cold in the winter, but for variety they sometimes switch. Last summer it got down to 35 in July and 2 days ago it was 70.

Last edited:
The winners always say the money won't change them, but it always does.

I just want the chance to prove them wrong.

Back
Top Bottom