I still like my CTX

AlpoRanch

Sarasota beaches can still give it up. 4 hour search.

Attachments

• IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_1585.jpg
    IMG_1585.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 582
With all this Equinox hype (and I am considering) I still LOVE my CTX too.

I'll may buy an E800 ( I just coined that acronym thank you!) after my next CTX ring find... :p

:dingding: That's a nice set of finds! That crusty crucifix is special.

Ha ha...... not a Nox .... first hunt huh? Ive not been out much good to see u r still cleaning up. Nice finds. Does go to show u the Nox isnt the only machine finding targets.

Dew/ OBN Ring Daddy

What about the Gold chains :lol: , and I can swing the Equinox a lot longer than my CTX3030 with the 17 inch coil, without my arm feeling like its 100 lbs :yes::lol: Like both machines at the beach, just another tool i have , OBN :D I save you some scrap when you come down for vacation bro., i leave you felix ID -21 zincons, i promise :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
Obn

You know how it is Joe , you don't get involved in any drama , so someone has to get your blood pumping, take an aspirin with your blood pressure pill, it will be alright :yes::D

Imust have missed anyone FINDING a chain yet? If I start finding them ill let ya know.... as well as give u the location...... oh and maybe do a video.... how bout it lol.

Imust have missed anyone FINDING a chain yet? If I start finding them ill let ya know.... as well as give u the location...... oh and maybe do a video.... how bout it lol.

I found (3) with the CTX, but they all had a pendant :lol:

To be fair, my PI didn't see the chains unless the pendant was attached. :shock: Hmmm

Very nice. Good job. Looks like you were hitting some old and crusty stuff. Was the bangle just plated?

Yeah, just plated, well, unplated at this point. There was a 1946 Jefferson in the pile of crust too. I had more good targets than bad.

With all this Equinox hype (and I am considering) I still LOVE my CTX too.

I'll may buy an E800 ( I just coined that acronym thank you!) after my next CTX ring find... :p

I'm a little jealous of seeing all those EQ's finding all those goodies too!
The ground here is just starting to finally thaw.
I'm staring to consider putting in an order on an EQ8 too,
but I still believe in my CTX BAZOOKA

Back
Top Bottom