First Spanish silver for me

Brilliant find right there!

If I heard a solid 78, I would of course dig it, but it would be a Zincoln or an injun??

I know, right. That’s what they usually turn out to be but that’s why you dig em cause you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO WAY!! THAT WAS FOUND WITHOUT AN EQUINOX! :lol:

Nice going.

Thanks metaladdict that post literally had me laughing out loud [emoji23] that equinox seems to be the machine to have at the moment. HH

Nice one. Pistareens are almost always found complete in the Northeast while down south they tend to be cut up for change

Stick to your California gold

Tom you of all people should cheer us on like I do when you find 1794 Liberty cap large cent. 😛😝😝

Damn that's an old one too !!! Huge congrats on that nice score.
No other finds on that whole hunt?!!!
So was this a location you had a hunch there was activity or did you have a solid idea from old maps or what??
Are you gonna clean her up a little bit ? would love to see more pics if you do.....
Congrats again

Looks like a counterfeit coin to me

The date looks like it punched through to the reverse???? Looks weird to me

Attachments

• 2EC03E63-29D2-4F6E-89EA-8813B14EE7F7.jpg
    2EC03E63-29D2-4F6E-89EA-8813B14EE7F7.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 51
The date looks like it punched through to the reverse???? Looks weird to me

You’re looking at it wrong, I did the same thing. What you’re looking at on the reverse is the crown. Look again, the area that looks “punched through” would be behind the crown. Like looking through the voids and seeing the backdrop.

.....In the state of Rhode Island ....

Oh. Now I know what the "RI" in your avetar name stands for. Doh!

Tom you of all people should cheer us on like I do when you find 1794 Liberty cap large cent. 😛😝😝

Yeah yeah yeah. But we all know that reales, LCs, busts, and colonials are brimming EVERYWHERE, in every sandbox, in Rhode Island. So what credit is there for that ? Eh ? :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom