MONSTER 42g 14k Championship ring found!!

Thanks everybody for the nice words... I am still in shock that I was able to find 2 gold rings in 1 day. I have a bunch of target flags that I have stuck into the ground to have me dig later. I hit the 9g ring first. I was like.. WOW! I got a gold ring!!! I then went to the next flag which was in the middle of a park. I then started digging and I notice right off that it was far from normal. I thought it was a gold ear ring hoop. I was in SHOCK on the big ring. I just can't believe that something that big can fall off and be at least 5 inches down. How does it get down there being sooo big!!! I am heading back to the same park tomorrow. I still have the other half of the park to do. I over looked many possible hits in that gold range of 50 to 60. Now it is time to dig those since I am on a roll!!!

I am going to try to find the owner of class ring. It has 1998 on it so it will be interesting on finding the owner. I will contact the school.

ATPro dude

That's amazing! That thing would wear my hand out. Haha. Can you take some closer pics of it? Would love to see it up close.

Could always keep both... :fullmoon:

Call me a pirate... but I'm a big believer in finders keepers. :lol: :pirate:

Nice finds!

Yeh I detect for myself, I'm not a charity. The only way I would return it is, if it has a name and telephone number on it. I'm not a big fan of American basketball players, I'd be happy to scoop one of their rings, ten to one the guys a jasckass.
I've found a large gold ring before I know how it feels, I still can't believe I found it.
Your ring ia an eye popping monster must have felt great when you got that thing in your hands for the first time, I was almost shaking when I found mine, I went straight, home.

Thanks everybody for the nice words... I am still in shock that I was able to find 2 gold rings in 1 day. I have a bunch of target flags that I have stuck into the ground to have me dig later. I hit the 9g ring first. I was like.. WOW! I got a gold ring!!! I then went to the next flag which was in the middle of a park. I then started digging and I notice right off that it was far from normal. I thought it was a gold ear ring hoop. I was in SHOCK on the big ring. I just can't believe that something that big can fall off and be at least 5 inches down. How does it get down there being sooo big!!! I am heading back to the same park tomorrow. I still have the other half of the park to do. I over looked many possible hits in that gold range of 50 to 60. Now it is time to dig those since I am on a roll!!!

I am going to try to find the owner of class ring. It has 1998 on it so it will be interesting on finding the owner. I will contact the school.

ATPro dude

Remember to look for tall dudes!:D
Now... That sounds like one big ol' park, so you may need help covering the whole area. If you will be so kind as to give me the address of this place I will sacrifice my time, you know... to help you out. :laughing::laughing:

I just can't believe that something that big can fall off and be at least 5 inches down. How does it get down there being sooo big!!!

Gold is heavy. FWIW Worms (and other creatures)work the soil and in the process, the light stuff rises and the heavy stuff sinks. Here we have tropical earthworms that would probably have had that ring about 10" down:D

Do I see a pull tab in that plug of dirt in the first picture? ....wonder if that was your original signal? Regardless, what a monster ring....

HDD

Actually it is a worm. Maybe It made his home with the ring! :grin: Both rings came up as a pull tab. I am trying something different this year. Last year I was only finding quarters and dimes. This year I am slowing down my swing and digging the nickel and penny hits.

ATPro dude

Actually it is a worm. Maybe It made his home with the ring! :grin: Both rings came up as a pull tab. I am trying something different this year. Last year I was only finding quarters and dimes. This year I am slowing down my swing and digging the nickel and penny hits.

ATPro dude

Dig those pennies! I dug a gold pocket watch at 79 in a public park! And dig the foil, lots of huge diamond rings come up as that.

Congratulations on the awsome double ring score. Hope you can locate the owner of that massive hunk of wow and make it a triple whammy.

At Pro/GPP/Fiskars Diggers/BH Outback/T hand held

Wow... I need you to call me... PM'd my number. I'm tied to the Hawks organization.

Could always keep both... :fullmoon:

Call me a pirate... but I'm a big believer in finders keepers. :lol: :pirate:

Nice finds!

me and you both! i'll gladly hunt for, find, and return someone 's ring that asked me to search for it.

find one on my own in a park ...its mine plain and simple.
as far as the championship ring, an insurance claim was filed on it , the second he realized he lost it. he could care less what you do with it now. hes still got a ring. if you give it back, you wont.

Also. Its a Seahawks PRO FOOTBALL RING!

FOR THE RECORD, if you do want to return the ring. My wife's mom is married to one of the coaches. I've PM'd you my number if you want to return the ring. I can have him give you a call. I am sure he would love to trade some Seahawk signed gear to return that ring given the teams stafus right now.

FAR FROM A JOKE HERE.

Back
Top Bottom