Just got my Lesche digging tool

Tony M

Was a little apprehensive about putting down the money for one of these. I've been using a Home Depot $10 spade and a cheap hunting knife for my digs.

All I can say is that the Lesche is worth EVERY CENT! This thing is sturdy! Cutting sod in the soil around hear is a real pain in the !@#. This tool sinks into the sod like butter. It cuts through roots and tough soil like a pro. I am not worried about prying the plug up and breaking the handle.

Testing in my yard shows that I can have much better cuts. I am not able to tell where I've dug after using this tool. It will not tear up the lawn like the el-cheapo method I've been using.

This digger is one tough tool! I give it 5 out of 5 stars. :cool:

The only complaint I have about this is the belt attachment part of the holder started coming apart right away. The threads were not done correctly. :(

I've had mine for a little over a week. I had to sharpen it because it was dull when it came. The first thing I did was to make a leather Sheath for it.
LeS.gif
I didn't want to have to take time removing it and replacing it. It slides in easily and doesn't need a strap to hold it in. It cuts sod real good and I will just have to wait and see how it holds up. I already have a few ideas of how I might modify it.

sweeet

i had a razorgator digger snap on me and my welder was not available so i was "forced" :grin: ( term used with my wife :yes: along with " i have no other choice" :lol::lol:) but to buy a lesche and i tell you man...best choice i have made....i didnt know what i was missing having that gator junk....now im working on a pinpointer upgrade........congrats on the new tool and your going to love it.

Back
Top Bottom