Didn’t Get Faked Today! 18K Signet Ring

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Went a bit more north this morning for another pre-sunrise hunt to a beach I hadn’t hit in a while. After reaching the northern luxury area that I wanted to reach and not scoring I headed back. I had another hour to go in my 4 hour hunts and went a bit south from where I started. That’s when I got a “21” on Noxy and was expecting to get a nice shiny penny when the heavy tungsten carbide showed up. I did notice that conditions were a bit better there. At about the 3:30 mark I get an “11” and get a ring PT. A few minutes later the next target was also an “11” and I was expecting another PT but when I look in the scoop I see :dingding:. There was no doubt with this one! I finished my hunt at about 4 hours and head home. I check out the ring at home and see a mark on the inside a “1” and a smaller “0”. It looked too buttery to be 10K and the acid test confirmed it – passing 18K nicely. So the smaller “0” was the upper part of an 8 that either wore away or was never marked completely. At 4.4 grams, I was also off on my guess of it being between 2-3 grams. I have been pretty good with that but this child’s signet ring is very top heavy throwing me off. Not a bad find for a child's ring. :D

Attachments

• 7-9-19.jpg
    7-9-19.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 572
  • 7-9-19 Ring.jpg
    7-9-19 Ring.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 614
  • 7-9-19 Fits.jpg
    7-9-19 Fits.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
Well thank you very much for finding my ring. I was in Miami last week, and lost that there. I'll even properly ID it for you, as proof : It is monogrammed "TB" ok ? Kindly mail that back to me. Thankyou. :cool3:

Well thank you very much for finding my ring. I was in Miami last week, and lost that there. I'll even properly ID it for you, as proof : It is monogrammed "TB" ok ? Kindly mail that back to me. Thankyou. :cool3:

Tom, I thought you had a hyphenated "B-S" last name? :p :lol:

Way to go! Any sunglasses top shelf? I been finding the good ones more than usual this year.

Way to go! Any sunglasses top shelf? I been finding the good ones more than usual this year.
No, not this time. But at least 3 of these 4 are in good shape. I put out a box with lots of sunglasses last year at my school with a "Free Take One" sign and they flew! I'm getting to the point of having a decent amount again so I'll probably do the same this year. I think this year's sign will say "Free Sunglasses Provided by Your Friendly Neighborhood Pirate". :lol:

Wait... TB? That must be Tom Brady’s signet ring. He really doesn’t NEED another ring, what with all them super-honkers he’s earned!

That's a sweet summer save there! 18k is always a rarity in these times. :kingdances:

LOL..Nice ring and I don't feel at all sorry for the little kid that lost it...or the parents that bought it for the child. I guess I'm becoming a cold hearted pirate finally. The only thing I'll return is dog tags to family members if they want them...Here is a list if you want to start working on it...or not thanks for sharing!

strick

http://peoplebyinitials.com/?q=TB

Back
Top Bottom