Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

What next ? maybe the detectorist who was followed by a herd of "Lookie-Lous" all day ?

…..and if that wasn't bad enough he still had to go back and fill in all his plugs ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_Tales_Of_Horror_comic.jpg

Daves trip to Florida

Hi Gary.
Gas anyone heard from Dave lately. I think he went to Flordia. Just wonder how he is doing. Maybe he fell in a sink hole detecting his daughters yard.
Been kind of laid up a little. Had a check of a cold and just could not shake it.
Got to see an eye Dr about my eye lids. They are dropping very bad. Been getting bad for a long time. Now it is messing with my vision. It is one of them things that run in the family. My father and younger sister had the surgery to fix it. Now it is my turn. KEN

Been on a working vacation to Florida , helping our daughter get their house all set up , lots of improvements inside and out . Car was so over loaded no room for my detecting gear. In Gainesville Florida for the rest of the week. Really gets hot here fast , and a good drive to the ocean. Only hit the beach once since we got here and couldn't stay that long due to a storm that came through. May be next trip I can get the detector in the car , this trip lots of stuff got left behind as it is. Going to need a vacation from my vacation when I get home .:laughing:

Hey, he needs to be sure it's installed securely, might take him a couple hours to be really sure !

Dave said he's been doing a lot of yard projects this week, could this be him hard at work testing out a new hammock installation ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Dave_testing_hammock.jpg

yard projects

Dave said he's been doing a lot of yard projects this week, could this be him hard at work testing out a new hammock installation ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 444704

Been a crazy work vacation at daughters house in Florida trying to get it all spruced up , they have a hot tub only managed to use it once . Got home last night to Missouri to find tall weeds and grass waiting .Lots of rain in the forecast . I need a vacation from my vacation.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom