Wow

dirtykneese

Forum Supporter
Just wanted to say hi to all my friends. ( both of you. ) .
Was thinking about going out today. Might need a raft. Everything is still a swamp around here. Now, more rain coming.
I have not found anything for a while. !!!!, I have not even been out for a while. I did get 2 pennies from the coin star at Wallet World. They were total junk, so I donated them to the parking lot. Maybe some lucky kid will find them.
Well, since I have not been out for a while, I might as well say. Thanks for reading.
KEN. :laughing: :laughing:

I hope the rain let's up so you can get out hunting. I woke up to 35 degrees here in Montana.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Its freakin snowing here in montana so I feel your pain.. hopefully you can get out soon tho... do a reverse rain dance haha.

Weather has been crazy here as well

Was thinking about going out today. Might need a raft. Everything is still a swamp around here. Now, more rain coming.
I have not found anything for a while. !!!!, I have not even been out for a while. I did get 2 pennies from the coin star at Wallet World. They were total junk, so I donated them to the parking lot. Maybe some lucky kid will find them.
Well, since I have not been out for a while, I might as well say. Thanks for reading.

Weather has been all over the place here as well , Heavy rains last night , we had several days around the 90 mark with humidity . Been working on yard and garden trying to get them in shape before a long hot sticky summer. Got a trip coming up to Florida the promised land next month hope to get in some beach hunting then. Looks like a cooler week this week hope to manage several short hunts between rain if possible.

Was thinking about going out today.
Might need a raft. Everything is still a swamp around here. Now, more rain coming.

If it's that wet out maybe Scuba can give you some tips and you can detect like this :laughing:
Kens_rainy_weather_detecting.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom