Sandhunter's "other pictures" as promised!

SandHunter

WE TOOK THIS PICTURE OF OUR JEWELRY RIGHT BEFORE WE TRIED TO SELL IT (UNSUCCESSFULLY) AT OUR GARAGE SALE. FROM OUR EXPERIENCE, EBAY IS THE BEST WAY TO GO.
picture.php

THIS IS A PHOTO OF WHAT WE HAVE LEFT IN GOLD RINGS. MOST WERE SOLD ON EBAY. NOT HAPPY ABOUT SELLING A FEW OF THEM, BUT FOR THE MOST PART SELLING THE REST WAS WELL WORTH IT!
picture.php

THE INFAMOUS "JUDITH RIPKA" RING! MELISSA fOUND THIS IN DRY SAND NEAR A LIFEGUARD STATION.
picture.php

MELISSA FOUND THIS ENGAGEMENT RING IN SHALLOW WET SAND.
picture.php

I FOUND THIS WEDDING RING SET RIGHT ABOVE THE WATER LINE.
picture.php

I FOUND THIS PRETTY FAR OUT IN THE WET SAND. AN UNBELIEVABLE 112 GRAMS OF HIGHEST GRADE STERLING SILVER WITH TURQUOISE AND CORAL.
picture.php

THIS IS A PICTURE OF WHAT WE HAVE LEFT IN SILVER RINGS. THE REST WERE SOLD ON EBAY.
picture.php

SILVER PENDANTS:
picture.php

SILVER BRACELETS:
picture.php

SILVER CHAINS:
picture.php

OTHER STUFF WORTH KEEPING:
picture.php

Hey Michael,
That is some really beautiful stuff you have there. All I can say is WOW.
And that wedding set is a real head turner. Cograts
On all of them finds. Just really amazing.

Regards.

Great stuff Mike.... I saw a junior pilot ring in that picture... I have 3 of those rings... :) I have sold some of my stuff at tagsales but people don't want to pay what we think they are worth ;) I have probably sold 70 pieces of gold mostly bent rings, earrings and such... the guy I deal with gives me about 80% of melt so to me its not worth it to ship it to Midwest even though I might get more... nothing beats a PI to get that deep stuff a VLF user will never hear :)

Impressive indeed!! What a hobby to be able to have fun and the possibility to pick up some green along the way. Thanks for taking the time to share with us. :yes:

:o)==

Great stuff Mike.... I saw a junior pilot ring in that picture... I have 3 of those rings... :) I have sold some of my stuff at tagsales but people don't want to pay what we think they are worth ;) I have probably sold 70 pieces of gold mostly bent rings, earrings and such... the guy I deal with gives me about 80% of melt so to me its not worth it to ship it to Midwest even though I might get more... nothing beats a PI to get that deep stuff a VLF user will never hear :)

The ring we found is a Junior Stewardess, I wonder how old it is? They've been flight attendants for as long as I can remember.

The ring we found is a Junior Stewardess, I wonder how old it is? They've been flight attendants for as long as I can remember.

I'm guessing from the 40's or 50's... mine are brass just like yours appears to be... I hunt a lot of old beaches so most of my finds are old which I prefer over new drops anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom