Ummm??? Uhhh??? WTH???

T-Man

Elite Member
I'm not sure what to make of this. My son took the pic when he saw it come rolling in at Walgreens lastnight

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 262
I wonder where he got the plans for that Sweet Ride! :laughing:

Hey though, I'da shook his hand and admired his work...but cheers for doing something like that and having the guts to ride it around.....

Makes me wonder if I kept all my scrap iron I've dug up if I could build something like that. I'm both envious and repulsed at the same time. Would have plenty of room to strap a detector, gear and a cooler full of beer to it. Wonder how hard that thing would be to peddle up a hill.

Neat bike, but if I was going to do all that I'd consider making something like this, great if you can do an all day hunt and want a place to relax occasionally :laughing:
bike_camper_md.jpg

You could get a DUI on a bike back in the 70s, even though I never did myself. That was in Arkansas. I expect that it's even easier to get a DUI on a bicycle now.

Back in the 70s ,,really ? Today , I wouldn't doubt it at all , not that I'm condoning drinking and driving , it just seem's they're not allowing us to have any fun. They don't even like us detecting , much less drinking and detecting , then its public drunkenness . But the 70s , I was drinking and driving back in the 70s one time , got pulled over , and the cop just told me to go home . I was lucky , I know , but on a bicycle back then ?

Neat bike, but if I was going to do all that I'd consider making something like this, great if you can do an all day hunt and want a place to relax occasionally :laughing:
View attachment 405363

Would that come with a port a potty built in?

:lol:

....not sure what the inside is like, if it didn't have one inside here are a few options :laughing:

https://www.amazon.com/Bumper-Dumper-Original-Mountable-Portable/dp/B006IVN03O/ref=sr_1_5

https://www.amazon.com/Reliance-Products-Luggable-Portable-Gallon/dp/B000FIAPXO/ref=sr_1_3

outhousebike2.jpgbumperdumper.jpgpottybucket.jpg

bike with house

I noticed one of the first tings i check out on a new location is where is the closest bathroom or are there any nice big trees and bushes near buy, i also no longer drink a big gulp on the way to a new site.:laughing:

Big trees ? I hunt a lot of fields (no trees). Simple fix, get on your knees, back to the road. Dig your target, squirt in the hole. Always fill your holes! Nobody's the wiser. Now, if I could just figure out how to avoid the muddy tip. :shock:

3 wheel bike

My wife has been wanting me to get a 3 wheel bike to ride around the subdivision this summer to drop a few lbs. With a 3 wheel bike the dog could ride with me he loves to go for rides, and walks. While it has been to cold to detect we have been going on walks in different parks to check out spring detecting locations.

My wife has been wanting me to get a 3 wheel bike to ride around the subdivision this summer to drop a few lbs. With a 3 wheel bike the dog could ride with me he loves to go for rides, and walks. While it has been to cold to detect we have been going on walks in different parks to check out spring detecting locations.

That's great to think of a way your dog could ride along too !

Here's a few ideas !

dogbike1.jpgdogbike2.jpgdogbike3.jpgdogbike5.jpgdogbike4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom