Everyone in Michigan

I hunt up near toivola too...well...Hurontown/Liminga/Redridge...hitting Beacon Hill ridges this coming spring...old camp there from turn of century..
Always wondered, what are those island looking things off the shore near Redridge? Friend has a huge 2box detector and we're going this spring on the small islands in front of his house..I found pics of Indian camps there with people on them from turn of century....Those places near Redridge would be fun to hit with that...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...752408&spn=0.023638,0.055747&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A

also, ever hit the old boy scout camp near N. Superior Rd?

Well Ace, it worked! Most of the snow is gone, for now... Lowell here...between Lansing and Grand Rapids. I do venture West to Lake Mich. during the summer, Grand Haven mostly.

Hello from Shelby Twp (SE Mich) !!! Always interested in attending group hunts... contact me if you know of one!

Nothing in Lowell Ace.....not a thing, I swear!! It's hunted out!! :lol:
J/K.....It's funny how many times I hear that when asking permission. The owners of the last two old schoolhouses said that. Boy were they surprised when I pulled out a few old jack knifes and a handful of Indians. We'll have to get together for a hunt once the white stuffs gone..

Nothing in Lowell Ace.....not a thing, I swear!! It's hunted out!! :lol:
J/K.....It's funny how many times I hear that when asking permission. The owners of the last two old schoolhouses said that. Boy were they surprised when I pulled out a few old jack knifes and a handful of Indians. We'll have to get together for a hunt once the white stuffs gone..

Well if nothing is out there guess I'm outta luck... :gaah: But I agree, let's get out the blow torches and clear some snow & ice!

omg triple...you live in Saranac? I grew up in Wyoming then moved to Clarksville when I was 18 and lived with my parents on Morrison Lake...small world.

omg triple...you live in Saranac? I grew up in Wyoming then moved to Clarksville when I was 18 and lived with my parents on Morrison Lake...small world. Wonder Jimmy Case still lives in Lowell near the bridges....

I've got the itch to beep beep... spring come soon please!!! :please:
Ya know, what you could do..and I have only thought about this. Is make a diagram of the place you are going to hunt. Hunt it and make a note of where you got good signals from on the diagram. Then go back in the spring and dig them up. At least you got out to satisfy the itch. But is the temptation to dig to much...only you can answere that question.:neo:

lol good one yenrab...i'd be too tempted to dig. At least I know the ground is frozen for 4-6" here in Iron Mountain. In Houghton though.....they had snow fast so the ground didn't freeze...going bottle digging on the family farm next weekend..hitting the original privy from the 1800's....3 feet of snow and x feet of dirt...good times.

Back
Top Bottom