Makro Kruzer waterproof detectors - Brochure & User's Manual Available

Its also so very easy to check the target in the different modes, just by pressing a button that scrolls thru the modes. An easy way to see how the Kruzer reacts to the target in different modes. Frequency changes are easy as is frequency shift. The Kruzer is feature packed.....

I have read on another forum.
Operator's manual may be loaded for online viewing by end of next week.
Looks like the plan anyway.

Its also so very easy to check the target in the different modes, just by pressing a button that scrolls thru the modes. An easy way to see how the Kruzer reacts to the target in different modes. Frequency changes are easy as is frequency shift. The Kruzer is feature packed.....

Sven , I see that you have both the Q Pro and the Multi Kruzer. Which has the best ergonomics ? I know you won't say which detector you like better but I'm curious which setup you prefer ? I like my F75 for ergonomics.

Choppa, he asked about the Q 40. The 40 doesn't have selectable frequencies.

Q40 single frequency with just frequency shift, selling like hotcakes in Europe.
New Pro has 3 selectable frequencies, shipping to the US dealers next week.

Forums are a buzz about the Multi-Kruzer at this point and Facebook groups are springing up.

Some good choices this year's detector line up of new waterproof machines. Equinox, Multi-Kruzer, Quest Pro. I am happy to currently own one of them.

I have the orig. Quest Pro. I have not rec'd a new Pro to test. The ergonomics of the new Pro will be similar to the Q40 with a lighter weight 8x11 coil. The Q40 with the 5x9 balances perfectly and feels lighter than a Tesoro umax. Put the 5x9 on the Pro, it should be a killer coin jewelry machine. I like smaller coils.

The Kruzer has a s-handle configuration, so it does not have the feel of the Quest straight shaft set-up. Has the typical s-handle feel similar to a Tesoro umax with a 8" search coil attached. That's the best way I can describe it.

I want to know how this is going to work in wet sand?

I have corresponded with a fellow tester in South Africa, he has been using it on the beach, in the wet sand and has made some nice finds including a couple gold rings, a few silver rings as well as a couple chains.

Yeah what's not to love about the Impact! Have dug some good stuff with mine. Kruzer is kind of like a waterproof Impact with less modes but a couple other goodies thrown in.

Back
Top Bottom