Now I know the rest of the story...

jackdaniels

Forum Supporter
So the first time out with my CZ-70 I scored a small 18k with fake stones.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=216163

Just a few hours ago, I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
It's a slightly heavier version ( 18k 6 grams & again fake stones :mad:) and it was no more than 20 yards from the first!
I was literally going to pass on digging because the signal was not strong.
Come to find out it was about 6 inches down!
The locals have a habit of throwing their rings away when they break up! :laughing:
(About another 50 bucks from having the CZ pay for itself)

Attachments

• D150710a0002.jpg
    D150710a0002.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 404
  • Photo150710_002.jpg
    Photo150710_002.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 415
Sweet find! Maybe you could organize events for the newly divorced to all get together and as a group and throw their rings in the ocean :lol::lol::lol:

Nice job .....and btw, your CZ is really sniffing out the CZ !!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

get it ? get it?

They do that too where I am but it's usually young people and almost always matching copper or ss rings. :lol:
your doing good with the cz. way to go.... I've got a surfmaster df sitting here collecting dust if your interested (I have 2)

"The locals have a habit of throwing their rings away when they break up! "

At first I took that all wrong, unbelievable how my brain just blinks out like that, as I was thinking -hugh! The rings break apart and they throw them rather than repair? Why was that so funny? ( temporary brain block )
Oh! Couples break up. You know, that gives me a few ideas on locations. Hmmmm.

Doesn't matter if the stones are fake... you have $168 in melt value... that's all that matters :yes: congrats ;)

They do that too where I am but it's usually young people and almost always matching copper or ss rings. :lol:
your doing good with the cz. way to go.... I've got a surfmaster df sitting here collecting dust if your interested (I have 2)

Thanks, but I need to work the CZ thru this summer at least.
Not cheap but just on a tight budget. :no:

Back
Top Bottom