Sponsors Equinox Accessories WHEN ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
The

Address was on the package , they all make sure you have that on the box before shipping , worked 33 years in the Package industry , now whoe's BS- ing here YOU

All your

Posts are blocked , but you can view the posts , the ones i view i catch you making comments like on this thread, harassment , i report, your report card is looking like a F , keep up the good work, or leave me alone for the last time , your choice.

Posts are blocked , but you can view the posts , the ones i view i catch you making comments like on this thread, harassment , i report, your report card is looking like a F , keep up the good work, or leave me alone for the last time , your choice.

Send me your address Earl and you can have them back, I did repair them and put a new 3.7 battery on them as well as glued the broken casing back together and replaced the missing switch. So much for being "Perfect"
Cmon send me that addy and they are yours. Maybe you don't want anyone to know where your secret "Beach House" is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You know, the one that is 20 miles from the beach :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom