First Clad Silver Haul!

Dirty Nails

Elite Member
I'm on a business trip to Fort Walton Beach, FL this week. The weather has been awful: rain and thunderstorms. I managed to get out detecting for about two hours this evening and scored my biggest haul: $3.70!

Attachments

• 20180712_203722.jpg
    20180712_203722.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 398
Good haul and nothing wrong with grabbing clad while looking for silver. I love buying 1 ounce silver coins with my clad. Helps me keep track of how much money I've found detecting and makes it fun to dig clad when I know it is going towards silver.

Clad adds up over time, nothing wrong with picking up whatever you come across while looking for the more rare treasure.

Every time out I strictly have clad in mind simply because I'm not near any battlefields, nor have I ever found any jewelry (yet) or cool old coins.

When I started about 8 years ago I had the Ace 250.
I mostly hit ballparks, playgrounds and schools.
I found about $100 - $150 per year.
This paid for my AT PRO:D

Nothing wrong with digging clad. It pays for things like silver coins, New detecting toys, gasoline, snacks etc. Throw in the occasional piece of precious metal and you are ahead of the game. I love walking off the beach with five to ten dollars in clad knowing that had there been a diamond ring under the coil I would have found it.

Back
Top Bottom