Dig all bottle caps??

Bklein

Found this at Laguna main beach today. Was hoping it was a stash of 20’s but alas only a dollar and a note.

Attachments

• bottle.jpg
    bottle.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Darn, it is always a pain to use my phone with forums.
I think it shows now but ideally should be rotated. (it is correct when I look at it on my pc).

I really dislike how Tapatalk interferes with reading forums and don’t have the patience to tweak it if that’s what I need to do. I have it for the now seemingly shutdown CA detecting forum and really prefer the original way it was although it wasn’t as good as others like here.
The note said “Lyles family #4 Lisbon Lyles Fbook” and “Enjoy your $1”. Thinking to send back with a note saying “can you make it 20 next time?”

I really dislike how Tapatalk interferes with reading forums and don’t have the patience to tweak it if that’s what I need to do. I have it for the now seemingly shutdown CA detecting forum and really prefer the original way it was although it wasn’t as good as others like here.

The note said “Lyles family #4 Lisbon Lyles Fbook” and “Enjoy your $1”. Thinking to send back with a note saying “can you make it 20 next time?”
Can you elaborate? I've used Tapatalk for quite a while and don't have any issues.

Cliff

Tapatalk tries to skim value off the forums which you access using it. It’s software is creaky and out of date and it’s kind of today’s version of AOL.

Tapatalk tries to skim value off the forums which you access using it. It’s software is creaky and out of date and it’s kind of today’s version of AOL.
I never liked AOL but Tapatalk has made it very easy to post on multiple forums and keep up with the activities I want to monitor on all of them at the same time.

Cliff

No I will not dig all bottle caps. I have discrimination for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom