First Gold of 2017

hey craig this is my 1st post since my back surgery great hunt that ring is a beauty congrats on all ur finds cant wait to get back out there with ya :D hopfully by end of febuary or sooner

I have been so busy with life recently...my first two targets where the Gold and Tungsten rings...

I'm not mentioning names but I recently watched a you tube video of some friends hunting a beach I hadn't been to in over 10 years.. I knew right away where they were hunting so I invited myself to some of the gold :D Its a quality maker... surprised me with its weight 6.9 grams... found some silver as well and the 3 ringer was a nice score... I also like the knife...

My camera died before the holidays but I hadn't hunted so I had nothing to show anyway... I borrowed my wife's phone to take the pictures...

I never take my camera or if I owned a GoPro for this very reason... by the landmarks they posted it was easy to see where they hunted :)
Nice recovery Craigy!! I didn't know you had a three ringer? Tell the wifey her phone camera sucks[emoji23] and don't tell me her response. [emoji39]

Samsung Galaxy

hey craig this is my 1st post since my back surgery great hunt that ring is a beauty congrats on all ur finds cant wait to get back out there with ya :D hopfully by end of febuary or sooner

Mark... take your time getting better... I will do my best to clear the beaches of the pesky gold and silver so you don't have to worry about digging it :D

Way to get the year started!!! :cool:

Thanks Irons

Great hunt man, starting 2017 in style!

Thanks Zee...

Congrats on the 1st gold of the New Year. I'm still looking, here's to finding more yellow in the scoop!

Thanks Numil...

Nice recovery Craigy!! I didn't know you had a three ringer? Tell the wifey her phone camera sucks[emoji23] and don't tell me her response. [emoji39]

Samsung Galaxy

You think her phone sucks? Mine doesn't have enough memory to even attempt a picture... So today Angel had his GoPro on and it was facing straight down :laughing:

Took the skunk today... a couple of wheats and a buffalo nickel...

Mark... take your time getting better... I will do my best to clear the beaches of the pesky gold and silver so you don't have to worry about digging it :D

Thanks Irons

Thanks Zee...

Thanks Numil...

You think her phone sucks? Mine doesn't have enough memory to even attempt a picture... So today Angel had his GoPro on and it was facing straight down :laughing:

Took the skunk today... a couple of wheats and a buffalo nickel...
Angel hire me this morning as his advisor. [emoji329] lol

Samsung Galaxy

That's a true pirate :cool: nice finds, congrats!

Thanks Cellr

Angel hire me this morning as his advisor. [emoji329] lol

Samsung Galaxy

We will see how long he can keep that GoPro pointed south won't we? :yes:

Nice work.

How many 3 ringers have you found before in this area???

I have found them in the past but this was a first for this beach... I have only hunted it 3 times in 10 years..

great start to 2017- nice to see you getting out

Thanks Joe.

Craig, Glad 2017 got off to good start. Hope you find many, many more.

I sure miss playing :pirate: but have some great memories to reflect on.

Way to go Craig I like the ring!!!

Hey tony I thought you were gonna be out with us yesterday. Good to see you joined the board! We met last year at that seeded beach hunt.

Congrats on your great scores. I stayed til 5:00 PM and dug a few more holes but the gold and silver eluded me. You are the master!

Good hunting with you yesterday, Charlie.

Craig, I looted your rocks good!

Craig, Glad 2017 got off to good start. Hope you find many, many more.

I sure miss playing :pirate: but have some great memories to reflect on.

Thanks Frank... you never know you might feel better next year and decide to go out on a hunt or two :)

Long time no see gold.
Congrats.:D

Long time no hunt ;)

Well done Craig. Gold grab is a good one.

Thanks Dirty.. it was fun just getting out again.
Hey tony I thought you were gonna be out with us yesterday. Good to see you joined the board! We met last year at that seeded beach hunt.

Good hunting with you yesterday, Charlie.

Craig, I looted your rocks good!

Not my rocks... the rocks are the guy who posted a video on you tube and I watched and knew right away where that beach was and decided to help myself to a find or two... what sucked was my gold was very first target..

One more thing... just remember you have a hockey puck on the end of your stick and I have skullies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom