Etrac Programs

luked

getting a new Etrac soon and have been experimenting with the Emulator.
other than the TTF and Andy Sabich programs do you all have any other programs you have found or use that are helpful?

I use the factory-installed park program and tweak the settings such as pitch,variability and keep it in Manual +23-25. There's a learning curve but it sure is fun once you get the hang of it.

I struggled with my Etrac in the first couple of weeks, coming from an ATPro it was an unknown language. What helped me immensely was using the Bill S Trashy Park program. It's an extremely tight discrimination pattern, but it helped dilute the barrage of different sounds I wasn't used to hearing. In fact I still use an opened up version of this pattern today, but most of the time I run the Andy S Coin program. Good luck, it's a great machine.

where did you guys get the trashy park program?
i have a few areas i hunt that would be an especially helpful program

+1 on what the guys said above. Will be my 2nd year with a Etrac.Bills trashy park program is my go too,but switch over to Andy's opened coin program when in a less trashy area.

Etrac

+2 on the posts. Also second year with the Etrac coming off a AtPro. I also thru in a program where I disc. all out and then air opened regular coins and gold rings and pendants. Its a tight pattern but not much light out here after works so its fast and quite for the couple hours or less I have after work. Nice digging now but bring on the summer so At and brews on the boat.

Last edited:
That trashy park program is AWESOME. Sure you probably won't find gold with it but it is deadly on deep silver coins. I find my gold in the water anyway. I have used that program a lot since buying my E-trac and it is a favorite.

The only pull tabs you find with it are the beaver tails. I think you will love the unique sounds a piece of silver makes.

Enjoy it for a while and then open the machine up more for gold and other things. I really think you will enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom