• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

3 ringers Dalton ga

Caseypatton87

Dug 9 one day and 3 the next day got one weird bullet not the first confederate bullet I'm new to the detecting world so pretty excited about them

Attachments

• 20180310_191148.jpg
    20180310_191148.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 453
  • 20180306_192128.jpg
    20180306_192128.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 442
not sure if you have tried it, but if you know where the State trooper building is off the Rocky face exit, go back up the mountain behind their building and you will find canon emplacements. I used to scour those as a kid, but only with an ancient metal detector. Lots of iron and mine would not discriminate back then.

It's all national forest up there now I know a guy that has a closer full of stuff that came from up there in the 80s they probably hang you if they caught you up there with a detector lol

not sure if you have tried it, but if you know where the State trooper building is off the Rocky face exit, go back up the mountain behind their building and you will find canon emplacements. I used to scour those as a kid, but only with an ancient metal detector. Lots of iron and mine would not discriminate back then.

I hunted up there a few times back in the early 90s. It was getting a little scarce back then.

Lol I know every place I go is hunted out I have about 200 hours in 13 bullets but I enjoy going I'd probably pass out if I dug a button or something it sure is a blast to dig bullets hopeing I'll do good this weekend my first bullet come from duggap

Nice finds buddy. Keep at it the old timers didn't get it all. I'm telling you from experience on that. Every place I hunt was hunted out for someone lol. The new technology & especially the DD search coil have made old spots new again. Good luck & HH.

Awesome finds I found a few of those at I place I hunted off lake Katherine road I haven't hunted there in about 15 years or so was a good place

Lake kathrin rd huh I might need to check this place out then I've got 100 hours in since I found my last relic

Back
Top Bottom