A Little Surf and Turf..

Glad to see you back Craig. Nice capture in the gold and great find on dated coins. Slap the spammers and go hunting Buddy.

Thanks Dirty... I just signed in and checked members in moderation and found 6 spammers waiting for me.. I disposed of them after researching each one to make sure they were spammers and not a member.

Awesome finds! Great job keeping the spammers away too, it's a tough job.

Thanks Zee
Congrats on the loot!!!

Good luck with the upcoming winter!!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice... supposed to be less snow here and more for you this year :)

Now that's the Craig of old. Great to see you out doing some beach hunting.

Sweet hunt, and scoring some 22K is enough to get the juices flowing for another hunt at the same spot.

By the way....got my power back at noon yesterday.

Now that's the Craig of old. Great to see you out doing some beach hunting.

Sweet hunt, and scoring some 22K is enough to get the juices flowing for another hunt at the same spot.

By the way....got my power back at noon yesterday.

Thanks Frank... how was it living without power? I didn't lose power here but plenty of my neighbors did as I watched the transformers blow during the height of the storm... was cool seeing those bright blue flashes and occasional yellow ones...

Thanks Frank... how was it living without power? I didn't lose power here but plenty of my neighbors did as I watched the transformers blow during the height of the storm... was cool seeing those bright blue flashes and occasional yellow ones...

We have a 6500K generator so we did OK. But isn't it funny how we take things for granted.

Nice finds ! Congrats and I feel your pain in trying to return stuff. Last summer I dug a ring at the beach with a serial number engraved inside the band. Contacted the manufacture in Paris France. They in turn contacted the owner and promised to get back to me. Months later and several unanswered emails I say the heck with it. I’m keeping the ring if no one has the decency to get back to me.

Back
Top Bottom