• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Weight Loss Challenge

Everyone did a great job with this challenge, but there can only be three winners.

And they are...

First Place: PAMD Tim

Second Place: LIBear

Third Place: Dirt Nuker

Great job to the REAL TOP 3.:yes::yes::yes:

Maybe we can have a post summer weigh-in and do this again when all the BBQ's, birthdays, weddings, vacations and weekend parties are done.:cool:

Thanks for the contest Vex. Congratulations to the winners! 7th place for me, I should have tried a little harder but at least I lost some weight. I'll keep an eye out for the next one.:yes:

Hope a new contest starts soon, just went to the Dr. today and didn't like what I saw on the scale. Not waiting for the contest to start, but would be nice if one started soon.

There will more than likely be another contest, but I think it better to do them over the winter. Warm weather should be reserved for swinging coils. Not to mention I have some huge outdoor projects going on right now that have been taking ALL my time.

Summer Projects:

Expand backyard deck from 14'x14' to 20'x17 with a second level 14'x14 (octagonal w/ pergola)

Replace existing old fence with custom made cedar fence

Grade/level back yard

Install 24' above ground pool

Build deck around new pool

Replace decking & railings on front porch

Build 110' retaining wall at property line where elevation differs

Build patio w/ firepit between pool deck and main house deck

Gah... it's exhuasting just typing it.

Enjoy being a pool owner. It certainly is an easy way to meet neighbors (especially if you have kids).

Took my t-shirt prize to some totlots today. It must be cursed because the two I went to had mountains of new mulch with crews and heavy equipment working. Guess I'll have to dig a little deeper.

Thanks for the duds! I've managed to get to 194 this week. Weight loss is slowing down but I hope to get to 190 or maybe 185.

We already have a 21' pool. It's going away to make way for the slightly bigger one.

Show the shirt you got. I wanna see it.

That's a lotta projects you have planned V-man.
I'm looking forward to the next challenge. Have maintained my final weigh-in weight so far. Next challenge would help kick my a$$ into next gear. Say the word and I'm in.:D

Show the shirt you got. I wanna see it.

Looks like this:
nail_pulltab_bottle_cap_tshirt-p235954977895041361en7r2_210.jpg

Next challenge???

With Winter starting to hit most of the guys!! the key is to keep it off!!! how about a challenge over the Winter Months! i know its not fair for those who live down south! cause they can Detect all year long!! But us in the midwest/nothern states!!! Cant do good certain times of the year and slack in the winter months!!!

Back
Top Bottom