ENDED Bring On Summer!

Here I been posting without even knowing Mr. Scubadetector laid down this FAT treasure trove o' prizes in the Contests forum. :shock:
Just for being an active member, and picking some random numbers? Heck ya! Here are mine for the week:
12 19 62 MB 15
07 28 54 MB 09

Here I been posting without even knowing Mr. Scubadetector laid down this FAT treasure trove o' prizes in the Contests forum. :shock:
Just for being an active member, and picking some random numbers? Heck ya! Here are mine for the week:
12 19 62 MB 15
07 28 54 MB 09

The owners and mods allow contests but they do not encourage or support them, so it is only word of mouth and folks that read other sections. I understand they want absolutely no responsibility if anything goes wrong so they do not help advertise.

We had a real winner on here a few years back that upset a lot of folks. He was even a sponsor.

Good luck with your numbers.

Thanks Scuba!

I hit my three posts this week before posting here!

2 8 12 Mega ball 16
8 40 46 Mega ball 12

Good luck everyone, and thanks again for the contest!

* IF you are a Michigan resident. Your prize is a new Cobra beach magnet detector with an awesome PVC scoop and Cen-Tech pinpointer, and a nice new Ziplock bag for your finds. Nothing but the best for you folks! :laughing:
Bwhahaha, I motion to modify the terms. Any winner (besides me) in Florida, will also receive a Cobra detector and PVC scoop.

Bwhahaha, I motion to modify the terms. Any winner (besides me) in Florida, will also receive a Cobra detector and PVC scoop.

You want folks to have a better chance at getting gold than you? I hear those Cobra beach magnets are deep and will suck the gold right to the surface. Maybe that was just hype?

You want folks to have a better chance at getting gold than you? I hear those Cobra beach magnets are deep and will suck the gold right to the surface. Maybe that was just hype?
Nope, not hype at all. I read it on facebook.

Attachments

• DavidSmeme.jpg
    DavidSmeme.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,059
Another thought. The amazing depth maybe the reason this vendor includes quality digging tools!

Attachments

• DavidSmeme2.jpg
    DavidSmeme2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,081
Another thought. The amazing depth maybe the reason this vendor includes quality digging tools!

Now you have done it. The winner is going to complain about the Equinox and demand a Cobra. I was only offering them to Michigan residence but now everyone will want one. You are ruining my contest!! :laughing:

You missed one of the rules. You could have had two guesses. Now you will have to wait a week if there is no winner to pick two.

Back
Top Bottom