Repairing Minelab Detectors

woody

Hi,

I have a site that I am in the middle of rebuilding and I am going to put up information about the common faults in the Minelab P.I detectors and how to repair them yourself.

I also have some information on carrying out mods on your detectors to get beter sensitivity,depth and stability.

Woody.

http://detectormods.com

Hey woody,
Love the electronics bench! My first love - electronics design and repair. All my gear is stored away and hasn't been used in at least a decade, maybe even closer to two. Now I just work in boring corporate IT and telecomm circles... :( With a bench like that I wonder if you're in to Ham radio by chance?

Hi Tom,

Funny that you should ask, VK3KCG but it let the license expire last year as i do not have the time to get on the air. Too busy modifying Metal Detectors.

I had that feeling woody - KA0ZSU here. I too let my license lapse, but just renewed it on-line. I'm not sure if it's the same for your Country, but we get a two year grace period after expiration for renewal. Here's the ARRL web page that provides details, and here's the FCC web page where it's actually done.

It's really simple to complete, and totally without charge. Just register, fill in the details, and hit send. You'll receive a e-mail confirmation immediately and in a few days you'll receive your hard copy in the postal mail.

Back
Top Bottom