Hey y'all

swomel

I'm new to this, won a couple detectors from work, but really excited to give em a shot! Anyone in north louisiana feel free to message me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Congrats on winning two detectors, that is super !!!!

What models are they ?

If you don't mind me asking where do you work as that has got to be a neat job where you can win detectors !

I work in north alaska, I'm a contractor for an oil company. I honestly don't know the make and model, I have them at home and I'm in anchorage airport, headed that way. You can bet they are base models though, I will update when I get home!

Welcome to FMDF and congrats on winning two MD machines - wish you many treasure while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast

I work in north alaska, I'm a contractor for an oil company. I honestly don't know the make and model, I have them at home and I'm in anchorage airport, headed that way. You can bet they are base models though, I will update when I get home!

Hey, at least they were free, so you can't beat the price ! :D

When you get home and can let us know the makes and models there will likely be some forum members that will be familiar with those models and can offer some tips on learning and using those specific models.

Welcome! You won two detectors from work? Question...Is your outfit hiring? I have a few skills that might be needed...predominately 'talking' kind of skills with a bit of cooking perhaps...Yelling loudly and banging a pan with a spoon to shoo off Polar bears? Thats gotta be good for 95k+benefits I would think?..
Mud

Back
Top Bottom