• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

California?

Northern ca here Humboldt county lot of old ghost towns and old mill and mining sites around here, also w have the beachs as well to hunt. I live in arcata and looking for a new hunting buddy to hunt with as my old one moved to new mexico and now im hunting by myself

just visiting sacto from anywhere in CA can be a culture shock. was just there, in el dorado hills, experiencing a cool 97F weekend. :grin:

Dude, its been 105, 108, etc for weeks at a time. Luckily, I grew up in Dallas, and moved from somewhere hotter than that. I wasn't expecting it though, for sure. And the $632 bill that PG&E dropped on my head gave me a heart attack.

Anyone in San Diego want to meet up? Looking to do some door knocking and also search Balboa park and other old area in SD.

I also have a dual field too if anyone wants to do some beach hunting.

Anyone in San Diego want to meet up? Looking to do some door knocking and also search Balboa park and other old area in SD.

I also have a dual field too if anyone wants to do some beach hunting.

heads-up...the park officers can turn toolish on dime for less. i'm guessing you can't MD there, right? would be strange to find a PSA flight 182 part.

From all the threads I read about Balboa park, it is legal. I've gone there once and didn't have any issues.

Bakersfield

Haven't seen anyone from Bakersfield or southern valley. When it isn't the temperature of the sun outside I hit a soccer park amongst other places. Also looking for a buddy to hunt with. I'm using a Ace 350.

CA_10471.gif

Apple Valley during the week and Big Bear on the weekends here.

AV is in my back yard. But it looks like we are moving in different directions each week. I come home to the desert (Hesperia) on weekends when you are just leaving.I have been all over the mountains and I have found much more down in the valleys, unless of course I could get permission to hit some the really old sites up there but they are off limits. The mountains are beautiful, just not so much for detecting.

The Shark

Back
Top Bottom